DSC_003214.JPG
DSC_003321.JPG
DSC_003411.JPG
DSC_00377.JPG
DSC_003614.JPG
DSC_003516.JPG
DSC_001146.JPG
DSC_001244.JPG

today I watered all my plants in the flowering room.
2 purple in week 6 flowering with 1.5ML /0.5L 0F ELEMENT 3+ 0.3 ml element 4
1 bianca in week 4 flowering with 1ML/ 0.5 L OF ELEMENT 3+ 0.5 speed booster
and week 3 flowering for The small plant with 1ml/0.5 L ELEMENT 3+0.5 SPEED BOOSTER

well since I haven't seen annyone on this journal I'll keep on yapping on my own ^^
today is the first day of week 7 !
did all my watering and made some hot pics of them.
I watered with 500ml per plant.
-1.5ml of element 3 + 0.7ml of element 4 for the first and second plant .
-1ml of element 3 +0.5ml of speed booster for the third and fourth plant.

in some close up pics there is that thing that looks like a nice weener, is it really what I think it is ?

Hey ewilan!:high-five:

Am lovin your journal! Was lookin for Bianca grow pics and ran across your journal here in my 420 home :) Am subbed now.

yea, that looked like a nanner to me, centered in the leaf it really sticks out. But please don't go tossin the plant! (Like I did my first grow) Lots of strains tend to throw a few of these. Worry if there are larger sacs that look like a male pollen sac and/or if there are many nan as. For this tho, I would get a cup of water, dip your fingers in it to wet them and pinch that lil bugger out of that purdy bud, immediately placing the banana nut (bad humor) in the water. Moisture kills pollen. Good eye on spotting that lil hummer! It may have, or will develop, more. Don't need to even tell you to keep an eye on them cuz I clearly see you are doing a fantastic job and have a very green thumb!

If you happen to miss any along the way, you may even like the few/rare female seed to grow out later! The banana-looking singles don't seem to drop their pollen very easily, but the full rounded hermie sacs do. When you harvest, do it in a different room so if there is any pollen dropping, it wouldn't be in your flower area.

dang... Didn't mean to be bossy! Honey, you do whatever you feel is right for you!

am enjoying your grow. It's beautiful. I LST too (some plants cooperate better than others!) and your plants look gorgeous! I will check back occasionally to see how the Bianca looks! I had some pH problems and cool temps my Bianca's didn't care for, but they are just about ready to go to flower. Your setup is soooooooo clean and tidy! I commend you!

love, granny :)

You have some real nice sugar goin on! Awesome for you. Had to say I love your DIY veg box. I actually use boxes to dry with after harvest. Just a portable box with clothes line, and paper clips (the kind you squeeze the metal parts to open the black clip, sold in quantity boxes). The front can remain open for air flow and be closed as needed. Cheap, easy, and it works for me!

lovies!

Heyy Elwin waddup brother?! I have been very active for a little while, always drop in to take a quick look at whats going on tho, and i like what im seeing here. Anyway howlong til u harvest?? And are u gonna start up another one right after? How about giving DWC another try? i think you really should.. Talk about DWC im gonna start one again real soon, just a single bucket, but monstrous plant, im aiming for 10oz or maybe more, and its going to be pineapple chunk, pretty exicted lol. Good to see youre still going man, cant wait to see ur harvest after its all nice and manicured. ^^

WOW , looks life came back around !
LOL

:welcome:
Granny
i would like to thank you for your answer, and comment.
made me start the day happy after a long night working on my new veg box ( wich is nearly finished)
the nanner I found was taken out the day I took the pics, I only found one so I didn't cut anything out of my closet.
I might have a seed or two but I would mind having some purple power seeds for next year.
I've been working on my growing "scedual" (don't know how that spells in english ) for next year.
I'll be growing :
OG KUSH
PINNEAPLE KUSH
SPECIAL KUSH
CANDY KUSH EXPRESS
BUBBLE KUSH
all from royalqueenseeds

and maybe I'll throw in a few auto seeds for the two first month will the babes are vegging

I'd like to come back to the bianca strain
I got it from
amsterdammarijuanaseeds

was happy with the strain, i'm running on my last seeds I got from the last harvest that auto polinated itself( all fem seeds ^^)
the bianca plant I got is the tallest (third plant)
I havent LST it cause I threw it in there and it was quite small needed it to reach the cannopy and LOL now its tall as hell, but it doesn't bother me with the light.

Bianca is a good strain to grow I ended up with nice purple leafs before harvest and nice compact buds !

I'll throw in a few pics of my new vegbox this afternoon.

nice having you along :)
:thumb::circle-of-love::thanks:

SSTToOOneer ! :high-five:
I'm verry active as well these last days , like I was saying to granny I was working on my schedual for next year and my new vegbox (i'll throw in pics in the afternoon)
my first plant to harvest is my purple power from weedseedshop
I was supposed to start flushing last week but i prefered giving it nutes for another more week.
I'm at 56 days of flower and they say harvest at 50-70days
I'll cut in a week and half. :partyboy:

Naaa I'm not going to redo a DWC.
maybe in 1 year I'll get a all made 4 pot syteme.

I'll drop by you rjournal to see that monster plant when you'll start it !

see ya around mate :Namaste:

in some close up pics there is that thing that looks like a nice weener, is it really what I think it is ?

That sure looks like a nanner. What did you do with it? If it drops pollen, the plant (s) will produce seeds. The good thing about that is, they would most likely be feminised seeds.
Just curious if you did anything on that.
Sorry, you've been lonely here. I'll sure try to stop back more often. Looking forward to your harvest results, looks like it's going to be a "fruitful" even. LOL

hey cannafan
:welcome:back
yeah I know what it is to be submerged in work and the girls , they always take our time !
I've been working on replacing my veg box, with a new one made of wood and finished it yesterday, girls love it !
my plant wich hermied isn't the one with the banana , that one only had that banana sticking out.
my hermied plant is the BIANCA , the third plant.
it had to much bananas I chopped it today ...
the weather is to bad for it to stay on my balcony and I don't want it to polinate anny of my girls and whatever I'll throw it in y cannabutter after a smoke test ^^

for the other babes I'm in flush for two of them , one is still in mid flower, and threw one purple power in there to replace the cutted plant.

Back
Top Bottom