The Chronicles of Mother Forcade & the Sour Flo's

Awesome ball of gumby hash! If you can hold off smoking it - let it cure. Just like weed. Dry it, cure it.

For reals man - that's a great result and you're right - you won the war!!!

:bravo::peace::welldone:

Thanks for the vid, now I gotta sit still for ten minutes....

Looks like a fresh rabbit "pellet" to me lol...gj! Those winds were something else the last couple of days! They were reminding me of when hurricanes start to knock on your door, except those are sustained winds and not gusts. Either way it was enough to do some damage, hope your little outdoor one made it ok!

yea, windy windy. tomorrows supposed to be windy too. I sit outside and watch the giant Elms just sway over my head. lol I hope it doesn't take out the house. that would suck.

Nice hash ball CoMMJ! Their right, I'd let it cure if you can resist. Must....Resist....The .....Temptation....

The Force is STROOONG in YOU!!!!

keep up the great work man.

Hey every body sorry for lack of post reply and images of harvest but i have been and still am on an amazing hash journey been smoking every cig with hash on the tip and did some cooking overall bud weight was 30.7grams and i got to keep 21.2grams for myself, overall hash weight was 3.5 exactly and i got to keep 2.5 of that so pretty great and as for lack of pics, well batteries are to damn expensive but i managed to snap these with the almost dead ones so here you go smoke report and post replies later due to medication thanks for all the support guys & gals:yahoo:
the jars
Grow_Op_350.jpg

inside of sour flo jar
Grow_Op_351.jpg

inside gms jar
Grow_Op_352.jpg

sour flo blunt:ganjamon:
Grow_Op_349.jpg

and hash pyramid
Grow_Op_353.jpg

Hey there CO, you did it! You got to harvest amidst the constant barrage from mites...man I hate bugs.

:bravo: :bravo:

Nice hash ball, I really messed up my last hash harvest...mine should of looked like yours...instead it was mostly blondish...I am sure I wasted a tons of trics.

:goodjob:

:peace: my friend from my little garden to yours.

gee, co....that is terrific....very happy and proud of you....yeahhhh....you recovered from a disaster...or near one....
when i make hash it is all diff. colors, it just depends on what i processed...i have had blonde, red, black and dk green, and they are ALL good....have a great day, lavendar:bravo::bravo:

Great work Co ! ! Great job on the harvest . Look at you showin peeps the how-to on gumby. Co is coming up these days. Teach'n and smok'n, Proud of you man !! You've come a long way. Glad you chose to share your great journey with us. Congrats once again!! +Rep once I can to you again :goodjob:

and hash pyramid
Grow_Op_353.jpg

I bet it holds the powers of astral projection deep within...wouldn't mind finding a 20 story pyramid made of hash :grinjoint:

I feel ya on the lack of reporting after a harvest...I've been in a bit of a daze myself since last week lol. Glad you were able to snap even those couple of photos, I can't remember the last time I smoked a blunt...

Awesome ball of gumby hash! If you can hold off smoking it - let it cure. Just like weed. Dry it, cure it.

For reals man - that's a great result and you're right - you won the war!!!

:bravo::peace::welldone:
Hey thanks papa that full pyramid hasn't been touched and it looks fantastic and smells like cinnamon and chocolate but I smoked all of my share of the second batch this weekend(.7gs:)), and cheers to beating the bugs next grow will be haz-mat contained haha
Thanks for the vid, now I gotta sit still for ten minutes....

Looks like a fresh rabbit "pellet" to me lol...gj! Those winds were something else the last couple of days! They were reminding me of when hurricanes start to knock on your door, except those are sustained winds and not gusts. Either way it was enough to do some damage, hope your little outdoor one made it ok!
Hey lil n no prob on the vid my pleasure, and yeah the one in boulder got eatin by a dear or pulled, but it's not there however i have a deep woods grow going that is fantastic i put the pink pez mom judy and a pink pez clone in the woods and they have grown 2 1/2 in in the past week:yahoo:
yea, windy windy. tomorrows supposed to be windy too. I sit outside and watch the giant Elms just sway over my head. lol I hope it doesn't take out the house. that would suck.

Nice hash ball CoMMJ! Their right, I'd let it cure if you can resist. Must....Resist....The .....Temptation....

The Force is STROOONG in YOU!!!!

keep up the great work man.

lol, you know, it kinda does look like a bear pellet. lol.....Yummy bear pellets.....Ugh... ;)
Haha you guys are funny def looks like a ***** pellet to me lmao and thanks for the kind words J i am anti-mite to the fullest haha i went hard on em and still got some nice product the sour flo is fantastic i'm lettin the 6.2 thats in the jar cure for another 2 weeks with the GMS at the same before a smoke report but early report is really dieselish high with a hint of flo on taste and that hash is hangin out for another week after i cut and reshape tmmrw so it will oxidize:) may the force be with you my man:grinjoint:
Hey there CO, you did it! You got to harvest amidst the constant barrage from mites...man I hate bugs.

:bravo: :bravo:

Nice hash ball, I really messed up my last hash harvest...mine should of looked like yours...instead it was mostly blondish...I am sure I wasted a tons of trics.

:goodjob:

:peace: my friend from my little garden to yours.
Hey thanks MH that gumby hash is tricky business when i was draining the mason jar I shot a full syphon of green water into my stomach and almost puked then got wicked high and a bad case of indegestion but it sucked haha the good thing was i managed to somehow not disturb the resin sediment:yahoo: the method is fantastic thhough and thank you for the orignal tip my zen friend, next time I smoke some I'll smoke it in your name:peace: my mountain brotha:grinjoint:
gee, co....that is terrific....very happy and proud of you....yeahhhh....you recovered from a disaster...or near one....
when i make hash it is all diff. colors, it just depends on what i processed...i have had blonde, red, black and dk green, and they are ALL good....have a great day, lavendar:bravo::bravo:
Thank you lav i apreciate that it couldve been much worse my trich quality and bud quality was not affected except in overall weight of buds but i got as much as i put in and thats what counts:ganjamon: I would love to smoke some red hash like the morrocan red I've heard so much about it but never seen it so I'm gonna keep my eye out because it is pure press not full melt so no added butane effects i love hash:) hope your night is well and happy memorial day:peace:
Great work Co ! ! Great job on the harvest . Look at you showin peeps the how-to on gumby. Co is coming up these days. Teach'n and smok'n, Proud of you man !! You've come a long way. Glad you chose to share your great journey with us. Congrats once again!! +Rep once I can to you again :goodjob:
Thanks my friend that means a lot coming from you I've really been enjoyin the fruit of my labor hence the lack of me journaling haha, but yeah man everybody needs to know gumby method it is such an effficient and well reaping technique I got an 8th of hash with just a quarter of a kitchen glad trash bag of trimmings :welldone: to the guys in Hawaii that figured it out:)and i am glad to share my journey with you all I am taking a small hiatus to gather funds and equipment to seal and decontaminate the closet but my next grows e.t.a is mid-july and will be from seed it will be two girls in my 6 gallon pots and the strains will be Skunk #1 and Mr. Nice and I have two outdoor pez's that look great and will be included in this journal as soon as i remember to pack my camera for the hike in the woods :rollit: thanks again brada and stay up:grinjoint:
Now that's just great CO!:cheer:
The odds were against you...bugs....and you still pulled off a harvest, buds and hash. Your a tough grower Buddy. You over came it all! :cheer:
Thanks Omm and youre light provided life to my little outdoor plant so expect a lil bit of that pyramid to journey it's way to you're little paradise, can't wait to get the indoor grow up and running again man:roorrip: hope all is well down in the islands
I bet it holds the powers of astral projection deep within...wouldn't mind finding a 20 story pyramid made of hash :grinjoint:

I feel ya on the lack of reporting after a harvest...I've been in a bit of a daze myself since last week lol. Glad you were able to snap even those couple of photos, I can't remember the last time I smoked a blunt...

Haha yea dude congrats on youre harvest and thanks my friend the hash temple holds the mystical powers of an Egyptian shaman haha that was the first blunt i had since 420:rollit: haha it takes a lot for me to smoke a blunt and harvest was def worth it:ganjamon:

aloha amigo. just thought I'd stop byb and see what your up to. Everythings well I hope. Are you still planning on a july grow? I hope you killed those pesky pesteses deader than dead.

Well, see ya around man!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom