The Emerald City

If it's Okay I'm going to post a picture from today of my little Berry Bomb clones.
I topped them and and now will start training them with pipecleaners.

I'm also doing a comparison nutrient grow with these two. One will get my DynaGro Mix and the other will get my MegaCrop Mix. Nutrient levels currently being used are listed in my BerryBomb journal. Subject to change as needed.

The Original Man Cave ~ JC Industriez®

"Hot-Boxing is our Specialty!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Garden update: I think I got the entire garden this time.

Outdoor Plants. I know they'll be fine... but I'm just letting my girls out for their first summer. I a little skerd!
I'm not sure if the wind got to these plants or the dog did.

Two Peyote Critical courtesy of InTheShed! מזל טוב
Also, some Yellow Bell Cones, they give lessons...

The Auto Tent

I'm keeping the Candida in the Garage for the summer.

Purple Amnesia Auto ~ Dope Seeds. No more seed dropping for a few weeks.

Cherry Bomb Auto ~ Bomb Seeds. I double checked the baggy it said auto so back in the Auto Tent she went. Much bigger now, I'm hoping stretch will continue for a couple more weeks like the veg did, even though didn't describe her the right way...

My last Berry Bomb Clone in Veg. She's still in one gallon but I'm thinking up can on April 30th when she moves in with her twin sister.

Can I get a Amen for Kush Auto?!!!! She has Risen Again Brothas and Sistas!!!!!!!!

An overhead of the Auto Tent! Don't mind the glory hound in the corner...

Now the Flower Girls

Ultra Lemon Haze Auto ~ Auto Seeds, The Glory Hound. I'll get y'all a scale pic later, the buds are fattening up good, leaves still nice and dark green, she frosting up like a mid spring snow storm blew through and she's filling back in from her defol. She'll be full for harvest!!!!

Sadly, I ran out of film (I was too high). Northern Lights on the left, Berry Bomb on the bottom and Trinity Kush on the right.

Explantion of Hot Boxing from JC Industreez.

Definition on Google: Hotboxing is Cheech N' Chong's favorite activity, which involves smoking weed in an enclosed space so the smoke fills the interior area. This can be done in any enclosed space, like a car, bathroom, shed, garage—basically any space that's relatively small in size.

Never Hot Box Alone, it's always more fun with a friend!
The p critical shed look like they might want a bit more nitro those lower leafs look very light light green ?

Dog or wind blown ?

Are they not in a caged area shed when outdoors buddy? Can we try to put up some kind of snow fence to protect them?

Just thinking out loud buddy!

Hi btw bud :passitleft:

The p critical shed look like they might want a bit more nitro those lower leafs look very light light green ?
Dog or wind blown ?
Are they not in a caged area shed when outdoors buddy? Can we try to put up some kind of snow fence to protect them?
Hi btw bud
Thanks Joe! These are clones I gave to Agemon so they're living in the California desert now, far away from the Pacific breezes they were raised on :).

The Original Man Cave ~ JC Industriez®

"Hot-Boxing is our Specialty!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Garden update: I think I got the entire garden this time.

Outdoor Plants. I know they'll be fine... but I'm just letting my girls out for their first summer. I a little skerd!
I'm not sure if the wind got to these plants or the dog did.

Two Peyote Critical courtesy of InTheShed! מזל טוב
Also, some Yellow Bell Cones, they give lessons...

The Auto Tent

I'm keeping the Candida in the Garage for the summer.

Purple Amnesia Auto ~ Dope Seeds. No more seed dropping for a few weeks.

Cherry Bomb Auto ~ Bomb Seeds. I double checked the baggy it said auto so back in the Auto Tent she went. Much bigger now, I'm hoping stretch will continue for a couple more weeks like the veg did, even though didn't describe her the right way...

My last Berry Bomb Clone in Veg. She's still in one gallon but I'm thinking up can on April 30th when she moves in with her twin sister.

Can I get a Amen for Kush Auto?!!!! She has Risen Again Brothas and Sistas!!!!!!!!

An overhead of the Auto Tent! Don't mind the glory hound in the corner...

Now the Flower Girls

Ultra Lemon Haze Auto ~ Auto Seeds, The Glory Hound. I'll get y'all a scale pic later, the buds are fattening up good, leaves still nice and dark green, she frosting up like a mid spring snow storm blew through and she's filling back in from her defol. She'll be full for harvest!!!!

Sadly, I ran out of film (I was too high). Northern Lights on the left, Berry Bomb on the bottom and Trinity Kush on the right.

Explantion of Hot Boxing from JC Industreez.

Definition on Google: Hotboxing is Cheech N' Chong's favorite activity, which involves smoking weed in an enclosed space so the smoke fills the interior area. This can be done in any enclosed space, like a car, bathroom, shed, garage—basically any space that's relatively small in size.

Never Hot Box Alone, it's always more fun with a friend!
either cat or dog or a rat I had a rat eating my tomato starts last year in my backyard!

Stretchy little bugger! Good thing I'm flipping it small.

I smoked some earlier, had me lost for a minute. It will probably make potent extracts.

If it's Okay I'm going to post a picture from today of my little Berry Bomb clones.
I topped them and and now will start training them with pipecleaners.

I'm also doing a comparison nutrient grow with these two. One will get my DynaGro Mix and the other will get my MegaCrop Mix. Nutrient levels currently being used are listed in my BerryBomb journal. Subject to change as needed.
Beautiful BT!

Yes, what Shed said!! Lookin good B!

Dog or wind blown ?

Hi btw bud :passitleft:

Thanks for fielding that one Shed. Yeah King they're just gettin used to my arid desert backyard. They've got good shade for the blazing sun that will breathe fire upon my solar panels in the coming months. It's those two are short our April winds are no joke, just ask the Coachella Fest Attendies! :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

either cat or dog or a rat I had a rat eating my tomato starts last year in my backyard!

is the flavor blue berry hey watch out for that snapper!:laugh:

Let me get this straight. A Blueberry Snapper ate your tomato?

I do enjoy packing a snapper now & again... ;)

Been keeping up my outdoor garden as well as my indoor. Got 4 plants and a reveg out there. I'm not hopeful for a reveg, honestly I've tried before and just don't have any luck with it. Not sure what I did wrong, maybe it's too hot outside.

Any how here's some pictures of none of those plants! I added descriptions instead of notes, did they always have those...?

Good night.

Been keeping up my outdoor garden as well as my indoor. Got 4 plants and a reveg out there. I'm not hopeful for a reveg, honestly I've tried before and just don't have any luck with it. Not sure what I did wrong, maybe it's too hot outside.

Any how here's some pictures of none of those plants! I added descriptions instead of notes, did they always have those...?

Good night.
Great update man! Everyone is in coco?

Thanks Joe! These are clones I gave to Agemon so they're living in the California desert now, far away from the Pacific breezes they were raised on :).
Oops I thought I was on sheds wall lol

beauty shots man. they are looking good

Thanks Urb, I need to get my other lens fixed. That being said it's forced me to use lenses I normally wouldn't. I think that's a good thing. Get out of the comfort zone and try something new with the camera.

Hows those tubes working out?

Great update man! Everyone is in coco?

Everybody in the the Tents is in coco. All the plants outside are in dirt. Keeping them shaded until I see some substantial growth from them. I adjust the sprinklers today but I'm not sure I wanna put the plants out in the blazes of summer. I do have another spot where they would get a solid couple/ few hours in the morning but again, I think they need to get bigger and the winds definitely need to pass!

Oops I thought I was on sheds wall lol

It's ok King, I get high too!

Was told by my brother
One wall is as good as another
They're in fashion this year
At least that's what I hear &
Was told by my brother

Do you have an Agemon Berry Bomb? Everybody whose anybody in So Cal has one... Was checking out BB~1.2m (Cindy), flattened her out on top I was certain Shed will tell me to do so. I also attacked the Berry Bomb with no haste, and left her appropriately splayed out and tucked in.

Cherry bomb Side view.

Yep good looking canopy. I agree you should shave her legs... and that means more clones!!

Back
Top Bottom