The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Nice bearswhowalk. Just watch out for high humidity and mildew with the sleeping bag.

:thumb:

I like it SweetS! Simple and functional:circle-of-love:

will be switching to a sheet then the sleeping bag when stuff is ready to go in there

Nice bearswhowalk. Just watch out for high humidity and mildew with the sleeping bag.

:thumb:

I like it SweetS! Simple and functional.

:circle-of-love:

Thank you Heirloom. How fortuitous that I grabbed the wrong box. :laughtwo:

Almost forgot to post these.

The majority of the girls are now 11 days old. The exception is the Dark Devil Auto, now 9 days old. She's the last two pictures.

Med GOM 1.0

image7592.jpeg

Fantasmo Express

image7593.jpeg

Auto Jack Herer, looking a little hinky, if you ask me. She wants to be a dancer. :laughtwo:

image7594.jpeg

image7595.jpeg

CBD Critical Cure

image7596.jpeg

Critical Mass

image7597.jpeg

Dark Devil Auto

image7598.jpeg

image7599.jpeg

I started the new batch of lactobacillus serum tonight. Now we wait for separation.

image7611.jpeg

The rest of the lights should be here by week's end. The Vero 240 is due on Tuesday. As soon as lights arrive I can begin transplantation. They're going straight into final pots.

I'm still working on the box for the filter. Got distracted this evening.

Anytime now it's going to actually start to feel like I have a grow going. The hum of fans, the pink lighting. Ahhh..... Obsessive pleasures. :laughtwo:

:Namaste:

Fan time with Sue.
Have you plugged in the new fan? That design can be noisy. They just move a lot of air. A speed control will cut down on the noise but less volume. If that is a six inch it is way more than you need.

The old fan and filter should work just fine for the two small tents.

Keep it simple.

Best

Good evening Canyon. :hug:

This is the old fan and filter. I have a variable speed controller for it. It should do well for all three spaces, should I decide to tie in the closet as well. This Ostberg runs fairly quiet. Duggan recommended it for me and it's been one of my smarter purchases. I keep it at around 75-80%.

The picture shows the unit in the box I plan to sit it in outside the tent. Hence the confusion.

Nice going Sue. Don't forget to cutoff or cover those tent labels. Pretty sure they don't make any storage tents called Mars Hydro! :)

There'll be a curtain hanging in front of them. It's hanging on the wall behind them right now. You're right though. :laughtwo:

Critical Mass

image7597.jpeg

You are getting very robust growth. What are you using for a seedling soil mix?

I went out for a nice long walk along the river, walked the labyrinth and swung by Office Depot on the way home to get another box. I mistakenly bought the next size up and I'm thinkin' this just might be the perfect size.

What say you all?

image7588.jpeg

That box looks a perfect size:)
and so say all of us :rofl:

hi there sue , quick hello , been a while lol........ just flicking through to see whos still around and how people are . glad to see you still as keen as ever :)

Take care :circle-of-love:

Boy have I missed you, Nutty! I sure hope you're here to stay! Is all well?

:hug:

:high-five:

hi there sue , quick hello , been a while lol........ just flicking through to see whos still around and how people are . glad to see you still as keen as ever :)

Take care :circle-of-love:

There you are. :love: :hug: :love: I was about to send out search and rescue dogs. :laughtwo: Good to see you back around these parts. Congrats on the move. You're going to journal, I expect? We've missed you.

You are getting very robust growth. What are you using for a seedling soil mix?

That box looks a perfect size:)
and so say all of us :rofl:

I started all the seedlings in Doc Bud's High BrixBlend soil this time. It's working out rather well, don't you think? I've been watering them all with a mild TransWater with a touch of Tea added.

The Carnival seed put out a tap root that shriveled and the Fast and Vast Auto never did anything. I'm hoping the AJAxAA seed cracks, but it looks to me like the universe decided six was enough for my grow. I'm inclined to agree.

That box was a good find. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm glad you approve. :laughtwo:

Finally got caught up with your journal, and thought I would drop to say hello. This is a great journal you have going. Lots of good discussion! :thumb:

Those are some great looking seedlings you have there, Sue. Great job so far! I have a batch of seedlings a week younger than yours that also includes Critical Cure. Is yours feminized? All I could find was regular seeds, so I planted enough to cull out any males.

Since you will be repotting and putting under LEDs fairly soon, can you tell me how you plan to manage the light change? I just put my seedlings under LEDs yesterday, so I would be interested in how you will do that. I'm a little gun shy after toasting my last batch by putting fluorescent lighting too close to the seedlings, so have set my new light at about 30% power and have the fixture about 42" above the plants (running an Advanced XML350). What do you think? Too conservative? I don't want them to stretch unnecessarily. They're already more leggy than your girls.

Anyway, looking forward to your grow as well as all the knowledge everyone is bringing to this thread!

Almost forgot to post these.

The majority of the girls are now 11 days old. The exception is the Dark Devil Auto, now 9 days old. She's the last two pictures.

Med GOM 1.0

image7592.jpeg

Fantasmo Express

image7593.jpeg

Auto Jack Herer, looking a little hinky, if you ask me. She wants to be a dancer. :laughtwo:

image7594.jpeg

image7595.jpeg

CBD Critical Cure

image7596.jpeg

Critical Mass

image7597.jpeg

Dark Devil Auto

image7598.jpeg

image7599.jpeg

:Namaste:

Finally got caught up with your journal, and thought I would drop to say hello. This is a great journal you have going. Lots of good discussion! :thumb:

Those are some great looking seedlings you have there, Sue. Great job so far! I have a batch of seedlings a week younger than yours that also includes Critical Cure. Is yours feminized? All I could find was regular seeds, so I planted enough to cull out any males.

Since you will be repotting and putting under LEDs fairly soon, can you tell me how you plan to manage the light change? I just put my seedlings under LEDs yesterday, so I would be interested in how you will do that. I'm a little gun shy after toasting my last batch by putting fluorescent lighting too close to the seedlings, so have set my new light at about 30% power and have the fixture about 42" above the plants (running an Advanced XML350). What do you think? Too conservative? I don't want them to stretch unnecessarily. They're already more leggy than your girls.

Anyway, looking forward to your grow as well as all the knowledge everyone is bringing to this thread!

I know the Advanced DS 350 states 20" minimum from the canopy and they recommended starting at 20% power and increase to full power by the end of the second week, so I'd think a gradual increase would be called for. I think if you get the light to somewhere around 20-24" and turn it down to 20% you won't get them too stretchy.

My girls are so squatty because I insist on the CFLs for the seedling stage. Those lights can get right down there on top of the seedlings. It's a technique I picked up from Graytail that's worked well, so I see no need to change yet.

Significant event to share guys. I just made contact with a member of the local train club. We'll be making arrangements to donate Dales entire train collection and possibly the ships-in-bottles supplies and equipment to them by week's end. This is well over a third of what I need to eliminate. Pulling this off moves his legacy out of deep freeze and opens up my living space, not to mention is a sizable step towards my goal of going minimialist. :yahoo:

On another subject, I'm looking high and low for the silver tape to seal up the inside of my filter containment box to discover it's nowhere to be found. This means I probably tossed it in a fit of frustration, - yet another thing I knew I'd never need. Isn't that always the way? :laughtwo: I guess I get to buy another roll.

I can tell I'm healing well because instead of getting frustrated with not being able to find something so obvious in this tiny apartment I decided it's a great reason to get out there and take a walk in the sun. There..... That felt better than throwing a fit. :laughtwo: I'm working on reactions. I still have about another thirty years in me in all likelihood. It'd be nice to end my life with a bit more emotional balance.

I'm headed out into the sunlight to spread some joy in my neighborhood. I hope you get the opportunity to do the same in yours. One little smile at a time we shift the tone of life to a joyful song. That idea just makes me smile bigger. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

I can tell I'm healing well because instead of getting frustrated with not being able to find something so obvious in this tiny apartment I decided it's a great reason to get out there and take a walk in the sun. There..... That felt better than throwing a fit. :laughtwo: I'm working on reactions.

. . . Sometimes I think I am loosing my marbles when I cannot find something in the less than 700sq/ft I live in. My organizational skills leave a lot to be desired. I am to wacky for my own good. :goof:

. . . Sometimes I think I am loosing my marbles when I cannot find something in the less than 700sq/ft I live in. My organizational skills leave a lot to be desired. I am to wacky for my own good. :goof:

:laughtwo: I hear you. Less than 725 sq ft. How do I lose something that big? LOL!

Back
Top Bottom