The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

I can lose something by having it my hand, putting it down, turning 3 times in place Dorothy style and the item will be gone. I don't need 700 stinking square feet to lose something I can do it while it is still on my person.
:high-five:
Bob ;)

Keep it up! It's your strength and desire to blossom that inspires us all!

:hug:

:love:

And I think a high five is in order :high-five: keep it up girl!

Yes . High five . :high-five:

:hippy:

I can lose something by having it my hand, putting it down, turning 3 times in place Dorothy style and the item will be gone. I don't need 700 stinking square feet to lose something I can do it while it is still on my person.
Bob ;)

Good one Bob. :high-five:

Fan time with Sue.
Have you plugged in the new fan? That design can be noisy. They just move a lot of air. A speed control will cut down on the noise but less volume. If that is a six inch it is way more than you need.

The old fan and filter should work just fine for the two small tents.

Keep it simple.

Best

tool time with tim now farm Time with Sue just love it

keep it up ss i get all my inspiration from you and others:goodjob::thumb:

Stage one complete.

image7640.jpeg

image7641.jpeg

image7642.jpeg

Next stage: cover the run across the top with another box shell.

It's up there with a new, clean pre filter, plugged into the variable speed control. Works like a charm. Once the tents are all closed up it will be no problem at all for the unit to handle both spaces.

I'm pretty stoked guys. Thank you all for the inspiration and support. I could have done it alone, I suppose, but it would have taken longer and frustrated me more. Now it's done and operational and I have all the floor space available. :blunt:

Tomorrow the Vero 240 comes in and I have another space to straighten out so it can be mounted properly. It's going in the closet and that means the shelf with seedlings needs to be raised and a curtain hung.

"Click" :laughtwo:

Now I can devote myself to Callanetics. After a celebratory buzz, of course.

Join me?? :passitleft:

A friend of mine shared this on Facebook. It seemed appropriate. :) :peace:

friends.jpg

That's beautiful!!! :rofl: It's gonna get pulled you know. You should post it at the coffee and bud shop.

It's up there with a new, clean pre filter, plugged into the variable speed control. Works like a charm. Once the tents are all closed up it will be no problem at all for the unit to handle both spaces.

I'm pretty stoked guys. Thank you all for the inspiration and support. I could have done it alone, I suppose, but it would have taken longer and frustrated me more. Now it's done and operational and I have all the floor space available. :blunt:

Tomorrow the Vero 240 comes in and I have another space to straighten out so it can be mounted properly. It's going in the closet and that means the shelf with seedlings needs to be raised and a curtain hung.

"Click" :laughtwo:

Now I can devote myself to Callanetics. After a celebratory buzz, of course.

Join me?? :passitleft:

Congrats on building your robotic overlord.!

and great choice on the trains - maybe they can trade you some duct tape :)

Trains you say? Dang. My kriptonite.

Your project is looking great!

:circle-of-love:

Thanks everyone. :battingeyelashes: :Love : Rad, that made me turn and look over my shoulder. :rofl:

Heirloom, have you ever seen T-gauge? That's what he was playing with when he died. So tiny you needed a magnifier to put them on the track. Unbelievable! This club will have a field day with his stuff.

I've heard of it, never seen it in real life. N scale is the smallest I've messed with, and it is pretty small, but T scale at 450:1 is micro. The cars aren't even as long as a finger, are they?

EDIT: The club could use them towards the back in a larger scale layout to help emphasis the feeling of distance and depth in their dioramas. Making a mountain pass tucked in back corner. You see the tiny train way up on a mountain.

Oh crap. I'm a dork. :geek:

I've heard of it, never seen it in real life. N scale is the smallest I've messed with, and it is pretty small, but T scale at 450:1 is micro. The cars aren't even as long as a finger, are they?

EDIT: The club could use them towards the back in a larger scale layout to help emphasis the feeling of distance and depth in their dioramas. Making a mountain pass tucked in back corner. You see the tiny train way up on a mountain.

Oh crap. I'm a dork. :geek:

My thoughts exactly (not that you're a dork :laughtwo: ). He had stuff in N scale, HOn3 and the T gauge. We also have a couple larger models of buildings he completed in O gauge, so there's lots of perspective play for them. I'm thinking about offering them his power tools too.

Next up will be passing all the bonsai equipment and supplies along. I'm keeping the tools though. They come in real handy for my own gardening.

I'm beginning to see a light at the end of that tunnel.

Waiting for my delivery of the Timber Vero 240. I may go sit inside the stairwell so there's no chance to miss him. Then it's time to bake some brownies and make another stab at getting Callanetics in. I dawdled long enough last night that I went to bed instead and actually got 7 hours in. :woohoo: My doctor told me I'd eventually get back to normal sleep patterns and lo and behold it appears I am.

UPS arrived. :yahoo:

image7666.jpeg

It came packed like gold. :laughtwo:

image7686.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen, meet the Timber Vero 240. I'll do some research on it and post later. This is just gush time. :battingeyelashes:

image7669.jpeg

Neat toggle power switch.

image7678.jpeg

image7670.jpeg

Dimmer switch on the side.

image7671.jpeg

They sent hangers. Let's try them out.

image7672.jpeg

This unit will hang in the closet, but I can test it out here.

image7673.jpeg

Turned all the way down.

image7674.jpeg

image7675.jpeg

All the way up.

image7676.jpeg

image7677.jpeg

This is a quick progression from full tilt to turned all the way down.

image7689.jpeg

Well, picture me excited!! :slide: These are some beeeeautiful new toys. LOL! One more in transit.

Time to bake some brownies. Maybe I'll have a fresh one in celebration. It's interesting, the smaller the stash becomes the more reckless I tend to get with it. There's this mentality that it's going to run out anyway, so why not be a little indulgent, you know? Yeah, I've been there too many times. :straightface:

Thinking about it as medication changes the dynamics. Now I'm more inclined to stick to the doses. Lately, I feel the anguish of all the people running out who are using it for cancer eradication. It's past time to legalize and let things evolve.

Back on grow topic, the seedlings tell me from their color that it's time to transplant. I'll be playing with that later today. The photoflowering ones need to wait on the light. No they don't. :laughtwo: I have a Dorm Grow 450 in reserve, so I can get both tents going. I'm still wrapping my head around the embarrassment of light riches I'm blessed with. :ciao: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom