The Red Cup!

Heads up everyone!!! The five weeks starts next Saturday the 27th of May.
So i have til 27 th to get a seed planted in solo cup is thst correct?

So the beginning of this contest will probably be a bit uneventful, waiting for clones to root is like watching paint dry, but once that's done things should get fun! Here's a couple pictures of my girl, she's doing great so far and pretty happy to report isn't drooping as much as other clones I've taken before!
420-magazine-mobile1720320593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2116888539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1260189992.jpg

So the beginning of this contest will probably be a bit uneventful, waiting for clones to root is like watching paint dry, but once that's done things should get fun! Here's a couple pictures of my girl, she's doing great so far and pretty happy to report isn't drooping as much as other clones I've taken before!
420-magazine-mobile1720320593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2116888539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1260189992.jpg
Hey can i cut a lower bud branch off and neem oil it. Stick in dirt see ahat happens ots a white cookies feminized tia.

Hey can i cut a lower bud branch off and neem oil it. Stick in dirt see ahat happens ots a white cookies feminized tia.
I don't see why not, it's only been a couple days. Do you have clone gel or powder though? Cause without it, it could take 2 weeks to root and you'd be pretty behind, but if you don't care join in! This is just a fun little contest for bragging rights lol so the more the merrier!

I don't see why not, it's only been a couple days. Do you have clone gel or powder though? Cause without it, it could take 2 weeks to root and you'd be pretty behind, but if you don't care join in! This is just a fun little contest for bragging rights lol so the more the merrier!
Ya i dont care bro just a fun experience and experiment

First time ever trying to clone. Here it is hope i did it right no research at all. Lol red solo cup fun ..
420-magazine-mobile2023018692.jpg

420-magazine-mobile731986023.jpg
white cookies was on 5 th week fron seed when i just cut a msin bud branch off. Fingers crossed live and learn my friends. Thanks for having me.. .

Everyone's cups are rockin!! Mine is looking good too :)! No droopiness . I would take pics but I'm currently "couch locked" as they call it. Haha

I cloned this 10 days ago about roots like crazy. Just cut it put 1 node below the soil directly to ffof. Into a sealed zip lock opening every day giving a couple drops of water every other. 1 clone 100% success. Now showing minor nitrogen deficiency. Once I pot up it will look green again.
420-magazine-mobile2127213572.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1422993746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom