The Red Cup!

420-magazine-mobile1172090926.jpg

Looking good! Everything i read on cloning made me nervous, everyone said it was a crap shoot, but I've had really great success so far ( other then my cat eating some of them lol) with just clonex and a 2 liter cut to fit over the plant. If you wanna join the solo cup challenge grab a clone tomorrow and have some fun with us! Everybody's welcome!

Looking good! Everything i read on cloning made me nervous, everyone said it was a crap shoot, but I've had really great success so far ( other then my cat eating some of them lol) with just clonex and a 2 liter cut to fit over the plant. If you wanna join the solo cup challenge grab a clone tomorrow and have some fun with us! Everybody's welcome!
Want me to pot this to a solo and flower? I will do it after I get off work in the morning. I'm gonna use sunlight and light dep with my herers. So down though. Maybe I should read a little deeper into this solo challenge. I just chimed in because I thought what I had going on was somewhat relevant.

Want me to pot this to a solo and flower? I will do it after I get off work in the morning. I'm gonna use sunlight and light dep with my herers. So down though. Maybe I should read a little deeper into this solo challenge. I just chimed in because I thought what I had going on was somewhat relevant.
Don't get me wrong everyone is welcome here! But we just started clones for this so you are pretty far ahead. We're doing clones for 10 days under the humidomes, then starting veg for 5 weeks (giving some time between when the humidomes come off and real growth starts). Then 5 weeks in veg and switching to flower.

Edit: sorry, re-read your post if you want to toss it in a solo cup and join in then feel free, the more the Merrier! You won't be too far ahead.

No way! soil of your choice ? so same thing I'm doing. Right intoa bigger fox farms solo cup. Now it's in the bottom of a cup that I cut down to sandwich bag cloning size

It's a University of Washington strain. Pulled straight outta the research labs. Look at those 9 blade leaves. This indica heavy hybrid is a cancer killing machine.

Uh oh guys. My clone was doing fine this morning and then I took it out of the grow space bc they're on 12/12 and it was lights off. I put it on the window sill and then an hour later it started to really droop. Y'all think the sun was just too strong? I'm like uhhhh wtf

Uh oh guys. My clone was doing fine this morning and then I took it out of the grow space bc they're on 12/12 and it was lights off. I put it on the window sill and then an hour later it started to really droop. Y'all think the sun was just too strong? I'm like uhhhh wtf

Honesty when i take a clone it doesn't go under real light until it can survive without the humidome, so for about 1-1 1/2 weeks after clipping her she relies on ambient light and whatever they get from being close to the window, i just make sure she's getting AT least 16 hours of some sort of light.

Clones will usually droop a bit, do you guys have something covering the clone to keep humidity high? Cause with no roots the clone depends on high humidity to survive, they take water in through the leaves until roots form.

Yea I have a freezer gallon zip lock over it. I spray it with my mister every few hours. But since I put it in the sunlight it immediately drooped..

Clones will usually droop a bit, do you guys have something covering the clone to keep humidity high? Cause with no roots the clone depends on high humidity to survive, they take water in through the leaves until roots form.
Yeah my veg tent is at 76to 82 and humidity is around 60 to 70 ish.

Yea I have a freezer gallon zip lock over it. I spray it with my mister every few hours. But since I put it in the sunlight it immediately drooped..
Should i spray with water and neem oil?

Back
Top Bottom