The Red Cup!

slow and steady wins the race, I have a feeling mine will burn out..lol
a slower start is actually better...

mine is out of control, filled cup this morning, over half gone, and most of the day was it's night. i got the IV bag and line, but waiting on the syringe to fill it with. will experiment with that soon, lots of spots on leaves, cal def I think, but well DuH... it ran out of water this morning,, lmao

6-13-PM-Solo-1.jpg
6-13-PM-Solo-2.jpg
6-13-PM-Solo-3.jpg

thanks JP, what's funny is, dont have a lot of exp with hydro, just read a bit, and played a bit way back when...
but never ran one all the way through, big bel is my first one that has gone start to finish in a DWC and it is the most massive thing I have ever grown.

I like the way weed tastes, and know that i can taste the difference between a bud grown in dirt and one in hydro, maybe because the person that grew it didnt flush? dont know it was commercial weed,,but I think all of the micro stuff in dirt really adds to the flavor. I have been reading up on organic soil, building your own, and it is very intriguing, especially being able to cut one down, drop a seed in and keep going in same pot, no-till. That seems really cool, and no chemicals,,, so this part-time hydro guy is looking at organic dirt..lol

seems like all of us are always looking at the way others grow,, which is one of the most interesting parts for me.. how many ways can you grow this weed, and how resilient is it to be able to withstand all of the torture we inflict. It truly is an amazing plant.

:welcome: Shidden, it is a great place to watch a few crazy peeps trying to manage little solo cups for a wicked long time...

one more week in veg from Sat?

So I hooked up the IV last night, I cut a couple of hols in 1 gal smart pots that I got for free at a customer appreciation event at the hydro store. I used them to cover the bag of nutes, I figured light, nutes,, probably bad..
6-15-IV.jpg

I set that to a 20ml per hour drip, and filled the cup. This is what is left this morning..
6-16-AM-roots.jpg

I could up the flow a bit, and keep it ful I think, it goes to 250 ml/hr, but I only have a 1000ml bag,,lol

at least it wasn't bone dry,, and solo seems happier this morning
6-16-AM-solo.jpg

:welcome: Shidden, it is a great place to watch a few crazy peeps trying to manage little solo cups for a wicked long time...

one more week in veg from Sat?

So I hooked up the IV last night, I cut a couple of hols in 1 gal smart pots that I got for free at a customer appreciation event at the hydro store. I used them to cover the bag of nutes, I figured light, nutes,, probably bad..
6-15-IV.jpg

I set that to a 20ml per hour drip, and filled the cup. This is what is left this morning..
6-16-AM-roots.jpg

I could up the flow a bit, and keep it ful I think, it goes to 250 ml/hr, but I only have a 1000ml bag,,lol

at least it wasn't bone dry,, and solo seems happier this morning
6-16-AM-solo.jpg

That's awesome Boom . she's looking super healthy

Back
Top Bottom