I wonder which version Dope carries? I see the original from Kalashnikov seeds which is AK-47 X Altai sativa. Then there are the others that say AK X WW

I wonder which version Dope carries? I see the original from Kalashnikov seeds which is AK-47 X Altai sativa. Then there are the others that say AK X WW
There's is a x of Colombian, Mexican, Thai, and Afghani .
The genetic make-up of this strain contains South American Sativa, Mexican Sativa, Thai sativa and Indica Afghani.

Ok. I blame Google. The second hit on the Kalashnikov page is Kalashnikova.

Ok I'm much happier now believing it's the Altai x.

My apologies.

:thumb:

My autos from Dope seeds were fantastic. I had mixed responses to the outdoor photoperiod ones I grew, but that was personal preference regarding the strains I think (whithe widow woth the burnt rubber terps and a critical mass that gave me allergic response). Nothin wrong wth the plants, just not my cuppa.

I’m still using buds from the Blueberry auto of theirs as my daytime dosing oil for pain, alongside my CBD.

All of their strains that I’ve run have been wonderfully vigorous plants to grow.

They never specify which breeders lines their genetics come from, just that they work with established breeding houses to develop their in-house gear. All I remember about what they write about the Kalashnikov is that it is a particular pheno of AK-47. SO that suggests it’s probably an S1 of a select AK47 cut, rather than a cross. Thta’s just a surmising tho :)

Oh - and I do aim to drop my seeds pointy down - I Just no longer try to reorient them ;)

All I remember about what they write about the Kalashnikov is that it is a particular pheno of AK-47. SO that suggests it’s probably an S1 of a select AK47 cut, rather than a cross. Thta’s just a surmising tho :)
:thanks:
Oh - and I do aim to drop my seeds pointy down - I Just no longer try to reorient them ;)
Noted! :high-five:
I'm gonna do seeds from soil next time. I'll try two upside down and two downside up.

two upside down and two downside up.
Awesome! For science! I

I have a little plant label spike thing onto which I’ve marked a line at 3/4” from the pointy tip. That makes sure I get them the depth I want. Since doing that I haven't had as a many helmutheadz. I soak and drain the pot a day or 2 beforehand, soak the seeds for 12-18hours in water before planting and I don’t water it in. If I plant into a one gallon pot, I’ve gone as long as 28days before having to water again. Usually about 3weeks. If I sprout into a peat puck, it gets planted into the soil at the first sign of movement and just misted in to ‘marry‘ the media - not watered in.

You didn’t ask for all that extra info about what I do :hmmmm: ... it popped out by its own volition :thedoubletake:

Hey everybody!

Three up down and three down up! The Pinkman Goo from @Weedseedsexpress popped her head today so we had three seeds pointing down, three came up and no hats to be found. Life is good. The fourth seed, still in paper towel, has a small tap showing now and it looks like she'll be a viable seed. If all goes well she will be planted in the morning.

Thank you so much @MrSauga!!

Hey everybody and Happy Sunday!

A quick update with the Pinkman Goo from @Weedseedsexpress. I woke up this morning, which btw made my day already, to find that one of the Pinkman Goo's was ready to be planted. The other one doesn't seem to want to get going so I dropped another in water. I put the slowpoke back in the towel on the heatmat to see if she does go.
Same procedure as I pointed out here in this post when moving to the solo cup. Enjoy your day everyone!
Looks good! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom