Hey everybody!
Several weeks ago I was approached by @Weedseedsexpress to see if I was interested in running some of their gear. It was a nice nudge from farside05 that had them contact me and I was happy to partake. I think there are several of us that are already running their stuff or are about to and I know I mentioned to @Dutchman1990 it would be good to have a comp grow with them, but I'll need to get mine going asap. Sorry Dutch!
So please spend some time at the WeedSeedsExpress website and send them some love if you can. I'll be running two Indica's; the Pinkman Goo and the Lithium OG Kush.

Fist let's discuss the Pinkman Goo. 80%/20% Indica. Or rather let me c and p the stuff as it makes me sound like I know what I'm talking about.

Growing the Pinkman Goo feminized seeds will result in a dense plant with a mind blowing purple blaze, carrying thick THC crystal dusted buds and in some cases even that unreal Goo resin.
The super stickiness and sugar coated leaves with resinous drops is what makes this Pinkman Goo strain one of the most amazing you will ever experience.
1593824204982.png

The original Pinkman Goo weed seeds were created by CaliCropDoc (United States) and the story goes the creator had found some precious seeds behind his stove. He grew those seeds and it happens to be the most rare and unique strain with an unknown lineage! Take that Pinkman Goo story with a grain of salt as it is known that the genetics of Pinkman Goo seeds derived from a cross between Granddaddy Purple x Grape Ape x Northern Lights #5. Now that has been said, it doesn’t devalue the uniqueness of Pinkman Goo strain at all. It is one of the most extraordinary strains available and that is why we have researched a lot and bred our version of the Pinkman Goo feminized seeds the best we could. After 2 years, we may state that the genetics of our Pinkman Goo seeds are so close (if not equal) to the original strain, that we have made the Pinkman Goo strain seeds available for sale.

1593824320949.png

Pinkman Goo has a fruity grape and berry aroma taste. With some hints of coffee it gives it a round flavor. It is reported to have a rare and unique taste. An average of 18% THC and a CBD level as low as 0.1%. The resin drops will increase the THC level slightly with a maximum of 3%.

OK, so let's move on to the Lithium OG Kush. 80%/20% Indica.

Lithium OG Kush is a beautiful tribute to the namesake of Nirvana, a popular band from Seattle. It is a special crossing of two well known species: the OG Kush from California and the Master Kush.
The Lithium OG Kush feminized seeds develop bushy Indica-dominant strains. The female plant will reach an average height of about 1 meter (70 cm to 120 cm) and produces light green buds, richly covered with trichomes and visible white resin. Because of the bushy properties some growers apply pruning and fimming to allow the light to reach the inner tips.
The Lithium OG Kush feminized strain doesn't require much skills(perfect for Sauga). Nevertheless, the difficulty of this type is slightly higher than average. The plant can become pretty bushy so some growers will choose to apply techniques like fimming which isn’t very difficult, but requires an accurate approach. A little experience may therefore be desirable.

1593824634695.png

Lithium OG Kush weed has a unique smell and taste. The odor can best be described as diesel-like and similar to the odor of the Sour Diesel, but the taste is mostly fruity and reminds most users of a lemon or grapefruit. Lithium OG Kush has a relatively low CBD content but a high THC level at 20%. This will therefore be noticed in the effects. The high is very euphoric but also active and will mainly have its effect on the mind. Because the weed is calming, this weed is often used by people to relax.
1593824796545.png

So on July 1st I dropped two beans each into distilled water. The below pics are just over 24 hours soaking.

They were then taken out and placed in wet paper towel then inserted into unzipped zip locks on the heat mat at 82 degrees. Hopefully by tomorrow the tails will be long enough for planting.

Thanks @Weedseedsexpress! :thanks:

Very nice buds, Brother! :bravo:
And, congrat's on the harvest! :high-five:
But....

I really would have taken care of that STD first! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL, thanks Krip. I just have to remember to go to the hardware store and not the hospital ;)
Celebrate freedom when you can!
Amen brother!
Wow them trichomes look huge if you can see them without a close up. Niiice. To bad there wasn’t more of it eh.
I always said quality before quantity but my wife says I'm an idiot, so you're probably correct :high-five:

Congrats on the choppity chop. :love:

Very nice.
Hiya munchkin. How's the body been feeling lately? My next run is Kalasnikov Kelishnikov will be the beans which we have that are the same. You in? Still a couple of months out but I'll try and work around your timing.

Idk, I haven’t grown a plant Out yet and then immediately thought
it could have grown more bud XD
So I guess I’ll never be truly satisfied with any one plants results ;)
edit
Always go for quality,
Even if you have a field of crap, it’s still just crap XD
I’ve gotta feeling you have grown some artisanal quality buds, just based on your previous harvests.

Hiya munchkin. How's the body been feeling lately? My next run is Kalasnikov Kelishnikov will be the beans which we have that are the same. You in? Still a couple of months out but I'll try and work around your timing.
Feeling better today. I've been sleeping a lot.
I'm just flipping to flower over the next few days. I should be harvesting by early to mid Sept. I can start vegging mid to late Aug I would think. I can keep a space open. We'll talk when it gets closer,eh?

I've been sleeping a lot.
It's not often we complain about that but if your body is always feeling sluggish and slow then maybe some other things are going on too. Take care of yourself.
We'll talk when it gets closer,eh?
Sure thing eh! I didn't want you to think I forgot about our date. Have a great day! :hug:

Hey everybody!
The Gorilla Glue finally came down today. I spent the day trimming her and stuffing her in the fridge. I was expecting fatter colas but they are very dense for what's there. The smell of fuel took over the house for a few hours and the smell of incense mingling with the fuel made for an awesome day. Here's the before and after pics. I'll post bud shots once dried and provide the final weight.

:Rasta:
Congrats on the GGA...a very nice looking plant.

It's not often we complain about that but if your body is always feeling sluggish and slow then maybe some other things are going on too. Take care of yourself.

Sure thing eh! I didn't want you to think I forgot about our date. Have a great day! :hug:
Feeling closer to my old self this morning.

I always have a spot on my dance card for you Mr.S. :love: :hug:

Hey everybody!
Several weeks ago I was approached by @Weedseedsexpress to see if I was interested in running some of their gear.

Fist let's discuss the Pinkman Goo. 80%/20% Indica. Or rather let me c and p the stuff as it makes me sound like I know what I'm talking about.

Growing the Pinkman Goo feminized seeds will result in a dense plant with a mind blowing purple blaze, carrying thick THC crystal dusted buds and in some cases even that unreal Goo resin.
The super stickiness and sugar coated leaves with resinous drops is what makes this Pinkman Goo strain one of the most amazing you will ever experience.
1593824204982.png

They were then taken out and placed in wet paper towel then inserted into unzipped zip locks on the heat mat at 82 degrees. Hopefully by tomorrow the tails will be long enough for planting.
Thanks @Weedseedsexpress! :thanks:
MrSauga, I will definitely watch the Pinkman Goo grow, should be great. Question, why do you wait for tails and what length? Ive had 100% germination my first 2 grows and planted all after overnight soak when the seeds are cracked open with a bit of white poking out.

Congrats on the GGA...a very nice looking plant.
Thanks cr8! It's no Plant of the Month eh but it'll do donkey, it'll do :)
Question, why do you wait for tails and what length?
I've had many fail after cracking. I find when I let the tails get to 3/8 to 1/2" max then it goes in the media. This assures me the seed is viable and as long as I don't sog her down she'll do just fine from that point on.
Ive had 100% germination my first 2 grows and planted all after overnight soak when the seeds are cracked open with a bit of white poking out.
It's all personal preference. Some growers just drop them in soil and off they go. Others add H2O2 to the water or even kelp extract. Some soak the paper towel in a light dose of Megacrop. I stick with what works and when things start to fail I try different methods so I would continue with the way you are doing things until you find a need to change.
:thanks:
Have a great day Fast!!
Feeling closer to my young self this morning.
FTFY. Glad to hear! :high-five:
I always have a spot on my dance card for you Mr.S. :love: :hug:
I have two left feet so maintaining a physical distance of 6' still apllies once the pandemic is over. It's for your own safety.

Congrats on the sticky harvest, :yummy: beautiful garden :green_heart:and sponsored seeds! I hope your weekend is going great so far!:peace::love::Namaste:
:party:

Hey everybody!
A little update on the @Weedseedsexpress beans on the go. Last night at 10:10pm I put them in some paper towel after soaking in water for just over 24 hours. Tonight both the Lithium OG Kush's had tails around 3/8" long and were planted in their first home... red solo cups. The Pinkman Goo's have shown no sign of a tail yet. Actually one is just starting to peak out but the other is staying shy for now. Note the curl on the tip of the tap root. I'll touch more on that further down.

Below is the procedure I follow when planting into their first home. The next pic is the media before prep. It's Nature's Care Organic Potting Soil on it's own. Very similar to Fox Farm Ocean Forest but not quite as good as far as it's drainage characteristics are concerned. Nothing to worry about as long as you understand that and compensate with perlite when transplanting into their final home.
The 1/4" wooden dowel has a mark at both ends. One is set at 3/8" depth and the other is at 1/2". I used the 1/2" mark with a little extra because of the length of the tap roots.

I add water and lightly compact the soil to form a mo(u)ld around the dowel. I'm also rotaing it at the same time.

Once the dowel is removed I have a nice clean damp hole to drop my beans into.

Earlier I mentioned to note the curl on the tap root. The below pic always raises questions. Keep in mind that the image is assuming the seed is planted directly in the media. When using any method that allows the tap root to emerge before planting in the media you'll notice the tap start this curl. The curl is minimal but it's there. It's looking for a way down and if it was in the ground it would naturally do this.
1593910534146.png

The other helpful benefit to planting the seed this way is to prevent helmet head. When the helmet has to curl up the natural action is to peel the helmet off. If you plant the seed with the tail down the earth is forcing the helmet on as it grows to the top. Below you can see the curl already turning in the hole where mine was planted.

Finally in their first home in solo city.

:Rasta:

Congrats on the sticky harvest, :yummy: beautiful garden :green_heart:and sponsored seeds! I hope your weekend is going great so far!:peace::love::Namaste:
:party:
Hey Candy! Great to see you! Thanks so much and yes the weekend is going great. I hope you have been having a fab one too!

Back
Top Bottom