Gorgeous, and now is the time to start saving what you had been allowing your local municipality to burn!
secondary tent
Don't tell your plants you have a secondary tent...
enhanced-1347-1587422103-1.jpg

BTdubs (and speaking of gorgeous...nice tie-in Shed!), if you haven't seen John Mulaney: Kid Gorgeous at Radio City on Netflix, it's worth your time. Or you could watch all three of his shows from oldest to newest!

I know I slept in this morning, but, geez, slow down Mr S!

Congratulations!

Excited for that Cambodian find too :eek:

Small tangent, but I'm starting to understand why "sativas" are the way they are based on their native environments. Especially thinking about Southeast Asia. Equatorial (or very long periods of) sun. Thick jungle. Contested canopy. All of this would explain the height and the long flowering times.

Equatorial (or very long periods of) sun.
Well that's the thing. The most Phnom Penh gets is 12:45 of sun and least amount is 11:30 of sun. So I definitely can see that being a reason for long flowering times.

:hmmmm: OK so there must be a reference to that from JM right? I can't see you calling me a pussycat but just in case... nothing new! How bout you?
Just taking it easy today. Still not feeling myself.
Managed to make cookies. Should be comatose in about 4 hrs. Love that DDA oil.

When were you thinking of starting the Kalash?

Oof. All the discard is in the garbage and when I learn how to make sourdough I may transition into bubble hash. I trimmed the sugars short but not back to the bud so that's the best I'll get out of it.
I always put the trim in ziplock bags in the freezer. You can use it for ANY extracts including budder, oil, hash, etc. Also, I have a full set of bubble bags and one of those portable washing machines for bubble hash but once I made dry ice hash, I never went back to bubble hash. Dry ice extraction is, IMHO, much quicker, less work, and less cleanup, plus, you only need one bag:

So nice when toucan play nicely together.
:bravo:
I'm gonna pull her hair once we start.
I always put the trim in ziplock bags in the freezer. You can use it for ANY extracts including budder, oil, hash, etc. Also, I have a full set of bubble bags and one of those portable washing machines for bubble hash but once I made dry ice hash, I never went back to bubble hash. Dry ice extraction is, IMHO, much quicker, less work, and less cleanup, plus, you only need one bag:
Great video Krip! Thanks for sharing!

So nice when toucan play nicely together.
I missed her...
I'm gonna pull her hair once we start
What did I agree to??
Are you starting a journal with me as a front to harass me??
I can honestly see the potential entertainment value in that so I'll let it slide.

What did I agree to??
Are you starting a journal with me as a front to harass me??
No way, no how. But it does pose a good question. Are we gonna share a room together? I promise to keep one leg on the floor while I journal.

Back
Top Bottom