Flowers 20 weeks :thedoubletake: I'm not sure I'm even going to live that long.
I'm reliving my high school years. There was this strain and it was called Cambodian. Of course back then at 15 the name didn't mean anything but it was one of the best highs I ever had. Probably because I was 15, but I had an urge to try and track some Cambo down and with the help of @Pennywise I was able to find this one. I am still on the hunt for Phnom Penh and have a breeder who will contact me if they ever restock. Those would be from Reeferman's.

Hell yeah!! :headbanger: :headbanger: Some proper stress tree! Sauga’s Magic carpet ride ftw!!

:passitleft::passitleft:

I'm reliving my high school years. There was this strain and it was called Cambodian. Of course back then at 15 the name didn't mean anything but it was one of the best highs I ever had. Probably because I was 15, but I had an urge to try and track some Cambo down and with the help of @Pennywise I was able to find this one. I am still on the hunt for Phnom Penh and have a breeder who will contact me if they ever restock. Those would be from Reeferman's.
Must be my age and nationality, but when I see Mekong Delta and Phnom Penh I'm taken back to the mid-to-late 60s.

Now I might change my mind if I was to sample it:)
lol, flights take about 13 hours and then you need to rent a driver for the day. It's not a good time to travel. There may be an easier way if I think about it long enough.

Must be my age and nationality, but when I see Mekong Delta and Phnom Penh I'm taken back to the mid-to-late 60s.
It was big in our area between late 70's and early 80's and faded out fast. That and colombian gold which had 7g's of seed in every ounce.

Back in the 70’s and 80’s, before internet, all I had was Mexican bag seed to grow. Sativa’s growing hydroponically under a 1000 W mercury vapour indoors was interesting. Had to learn to supercrop before they hit the ceiling. Then grow them around the walls. Stretch can be a challenge. Hope you have the room.

I was actually referring to the Vietnam War. :oops:
OIC. I missed the war reference but looking back it's funny. Not so much now since I ruined it but yes, yesterday it would have been funny.
Stretch can be a challenge. Hope you have the room.
I do! I just learned LST! I think a big difference between back then and now is training techniques. You can grow nice sativas in a tent through LST, supercropping, quadding and I don't think height will be an issue.
MrSauga, that will be a test of skill and patience...gonna need an XL tent.
Haha, maybe so, but I've been married over 30 years so patience is a virtue of mine.

I've been dying to get a new lighting system for my tent, so if you're like me stop by The Vault for a chance to win a new LED lighting system. I won't mention the brand but is's worth the effort to visit The Vault and maybe do some seed shopping too!

EDIT: Ha! The link will show it though ;)

I've been dying to get a new lighting system for my tent, so if you're like me stop by The Vault for a chance to win a new LED lighting system. I won't mention the brand but is's worth the effort to visit The Vault and maybe do some seed shopping too!

EDIT: Ha! The link will show it though ;)

Thanks for the tip. I just went and took a look and left a comment.

I can't believe that you just learned LST! I figured you were already doing that. Expect to see some amazing yields. I am a ham fisted dolt and yet have only broken one branch while doing LST and some tape and splints had it fixed within a few days. Looking forward to seeing your yields doing LST.

I can't believe that you just learned LST! I figured you were already doing that. Expect to see some amazing yields. I am a ham fisted dolt and yet have only broken one branch while doing LST and some tape and splints had it fixed within a few days. Looking forward to seeing your yields doing LST.
IKR! I was trying to find the perfect thread to learn from but ended up going with Shed's tutorial. I'm sure it's as good as any other so yes big yields await me!

You could make bubble hash from the fan leaves alone. Noice!
Oof. All the discard is in the garbage and when I learn how to make sourdough I may transition into bubble hash. I trimmed the sugars short but not back to the bud so that's the best I'll get out of it.

Back
Top Bottom