By "garbage" I hope you mean "freezer." Or at least the salve bin!
Two other options and you think I would have went with one of them. Let's just say when the city burns my leaf bags they'll know what's in it.

IKR! I was trying to find the perfect thread to learn from but ended up going with Shed's tutorial. I'm sure it's as good as any other so yes big yields await me!

I think @InTheShed probably knows more about LST than anyone else here. Might as well learn from the master. He's helped me out with it as well.

Bubble hash
You will need some varying screens from the web. Ice and a large spoon and a lot of manual labor is one way XD
but idk. I think I’ll just wait till winter so I don’t have to worry about cold enough water and some ice.
But I think it would be much easier investing in a mini washing machine to do it. With some varying screen sizes and of course ice lol.
But that item is further down the list of things I want/need for growing XD.
Right now for me it’s more soil, some starter bags,maybe another light, maybe more soil after that XD. And then I guess mini washing Machine if nothing else arises.
But something usually does. So ill put it down for maybe this year. I have a feeling it will be put further back though lol

Might as well learn from the master. He's helped me out with it as well.
Ya I was busting balls earlier.
Bubble hash
You will need some varying screens from the web. Ice and a large spoon and a lot of manual labor is one way XD
but idk. I think I’ll just wait till winter so I don’t have to worry about cold enough water and some ice.
But I think it would be much easier investing in a mini washing machine to do it. With some varying screen sizes and of course ice lol.
But that item is further down the list of things I want/need for growing XD.
Right now for me it’s more soil, some starter bags,maybe another light, maybe more soil after that XD. And then I guess mini washing Machine if nothing else arises.
But something usually does. So ill put it down for maybe this year. I have a feeling it will be put further back though lol
Hmm, seems like you found something to contribute. :bravo:
Congrats on another harvest Mr. S! Is Mokum short for smokum? With your tulips? I feel like there’s a hidden message in the name here. :p
Haha! Very good! :high-five:

Nice work on the graphics (and gardening) Saugs.
Some lovely looking hash from folks too. I’ve been squishing (cured) frosty trim for dirty rosin, a nice use for it on its way to an infusion.
20 weeks! Fun times.

Off topic for a sec..
Ask the dog of it wants to go for a drive, it’ll be your best friend :rofl:

Contrary to popular believe, unless otherwise trained, pit bulls make piss poor guard dogs, they love people by nature.

I used to work with a rescue and had 5 rescue pitties of my own, of them all, only one was mistrustful of strangers but he was beat bad before I took him.
You’ve made some good recommendations to me, here’s one backatya. See if you can find a copy of Adam’s Task, by Vicky Hearne. It has been out of print a while, but it will be worth a hunt.
Cheers.

@Scottylikesbud
Get yourself a paint mixer for the end of your drill. That's how I used to make Buble hash.
82205008_L.jpg

Some lovely looking hash from folks too. I’ve been squishing (cured) frosty trim for dirty rosin, a nice use for it on its way to an infusion.
Oh my, if I get another toy not designated for the bedroom my wife will kill me. I'd love to join the squishing party with everyone!
20 weeks! Fun times.
Yeeea baaaaby!

Back
Top Bottom