Just got caught up! :ciao: Sheesh! A lady misses a few days around here and poof! two plants are gone! Congrats on the harvests Mr. S, I love the collages, what a nice little memorial for each plant. :love:
Yeah, what HH said... except I'm no lady. :laughtwo:

Congratulations on the harvest, but I feel like we missed out on harvest pics. ;)

It’s weird how when you’re rolling you just chop plants up and forget to take pictures... I do that all the time, then I’m kickin myself cause I’ve got nothing to show you folks

How goes the little, my . hmm haven’t learned what kartofel is.
Potato salad XD
I haven’t worked on my German in forever.

Phrosty as phuqk they were! Grats on the harvest.
Lets meet in Winnipeg and twist one up...Pmilli style...it can be our Bubble city.

Just got caught up! :ciao: Sheesh! A lady misses a few days around here and poof! two plants are gone! Congrats on the harvests Mr. S, I love the collages, what a nice little memorial for each plant. :love:
I can't tell you how many times my wife says the same thing! We've had so many romantic nights and she blinks and I'm done. I hope that wasn't too much info darling. :hug:
I used to work with a rescue and had 5 rescue pitties of my own, of them all, only one was mistrustful of strangers but he was beat bad before I took him.
I didn't mean to insinuate that Pit Bulls were bad dogs. People do however tend to think the dog is vicious in nature whether from media or just bad info they picked up from others. Rottweilers are another example of this same stereotype if you will. It all comes back to the owners to ensure their pets are properly trained. If I can't take a bone or a bowl of food from a dog without it growling it's getting trained.
Congratulations on the harvest, but I feel like we missed out on harvest pics. ;)
Your feeling is correct. Harvest pics come when I have to zoom the lens out, not in. Maybe next grow. :)
It’s weird how when you’re rolling you just chop plants up and forget to take pictures... I do that all the time, then I’m kickin myself cause I’ve got nothing to show you folks
Didn't forget. Just looked and said... meh.
Thought I would drop in to see what all the excitement is about
Welcome Dusted! My journal gets exciting everytime Vonzie shows up so your timing is good. Feel free to chime in anytime.
Wie geht es dir, meine kleine Kartoffel?
Sure, it's west of Buffalo but before Albany. Turn right at the big goat on I-64.
Phrosty as phuqk they were! Grats on the harvest.
Lets meet in Winnipeg and twist one up...Pmilli style...it can be our Bubble city.
OMG you have a bubble city? That's so great man. I've got five hundred friends and relatives that want to come. We broke our bubble here.

Aloha MrSauga! Congrats on the harvest! This may sound funny but I’m subbed up at your dumping station. Cool idea! I think I’m gonna make a dumping station of my own!

You never know.. a random dump can happen anytime so it’s great to have a station for said dumping at the ready. Me personally I just might wanna dump for the hell of it!

Gettin stoned after work.. hope you are having a blessed evening! Sending lots of aloha from over here!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Ya I should probably learn how to do that. I'm just lazy.
Bucket, bags, water, ice, best hash, fresh, yes. I dont know haiku @Blew Hiller ...but think there may be a rythym.

917738B6-E692-40D6-8309-75F22B4AF474.jpeg
C01BBFA4-C8A2-4CC5-8CDF-8766AB185765.jpeg
237D210A-77C7-4345-A109-2257B4231BAD.jpeg
44D03B2C-28A0-45AD-8B69-76B888FECC39.jpeg

Ask the dog of it wants to go for a drive, it’ll be your best friend

pretty much this

Contrary to popular believe, unless otherwise trained, pit bulls make piss poor guard dogs, they love people by nature.

they can still scare the shit outta me. met a friends pal who had one. didn't know about it. thing barreled right at me when we entered the yard. it was pitch black out. thought i might have to kill it or fight for my life. poor thing had a ball and was eager to make a friend, not lunch.

i like dogs a lot by nature and they always seem to run to me lol :p

Bucket, bags, water, ice, best hash, fresh, yes. I dont know haiku ...but think there may be a rythym

never done this. so have to try.
how is the product ? is it a true brick type hash ?

pretty much this

i like dogs a lot by nature and they always seem to run to me lol :p

never done this. so have to try.
how is the product ? is it a true brick type hash ?
Bluter...the ice bag hash melts...I got a BIG ball from my last sugar leaf wash. It is amazing. I also froze and washed the fans on chop day. Not a huge hash yield but what a great early chop day preview to the goodness. I am a fan.

OK out of all those posts this one made my quote list.
You never know.. a random dump can happen anytime so it’s great to have a station for said dumping at the ready. Me personally I just might wanna dump for the hell of it!
Now this is good. :thumb:

Actually there were a couple but I'm limited to time.

Back
Top Bottom