Congrats on getting Meringue#2 down! :cheer:

Sorry to hear about the possible LSD/excess N. Interested to hear how that unfolds.

But those buds certainly look like they live up to the name!

:green_heart:
It never let me down on the sizzle that's for sure. My last couple of grows have been lackluster for yields so I want to try a round at what I know gave me good results before. Of course there's all kinds of things but I'll start with going back to basics first.

It never let me down on the sizzle that's for sure. My last couple of grows have been lackluster for yields so I want to try a round at what I know gave me good results before. Of course there's all kinds of things but I'll start with going back to basics first.

:thumb:

I'll have to read back a bit.. need to remind myself of what your approach for this previous grow was like!

Hey everybody!
I took my Meringue # 2 down today. I didn't expect much weight and I got exactly that. I'll be going back to feeding just MC alone on the current weedseedsexpress and see if my yields increase. All the plants in the tent have LSD (Limp Stem Disorder) as I call it and could be a indication of excess N. It could also have to do with the blurple lights I used for the very first time after two years. I never had the issue with the HID so I don't know if it's related.
So here's some pics.

:Rasta:
Merengue #2 looks nice and frosty...love the memory collage.

With those orange pistils I thought I was in the Professor's thread! Congrats on the harvest and sorry to hear you're disappointed in the haul. I didn't realize you were bumping the N much with your supplements, but a lack of Si could make for weak stems too. I wish MC included a reasonable amount of silica.

I'm sure you took care of the errant leaf...
I add Protekt from start to finish along the lines of farsides schedule. We'll see what difference if any with the current beans.
Leaf has been taken care of. :)

I find the best way to increase yields is training and longer veg times. ;)
Well you're probably right as it's been documented lately that I haven't been giving the plants the training the deserve. This round I have LST on two and quadlining on two so there should be some improvement.
:thanks:

Nice. Plants. I’m liking the growth on the lithium og
Goo got some fat leaves for her size to.
Your training on the lithium plants looks Like it’s off to a good start

Coming along nicely.
Thanks Smokey!
Nice. Plants. I’m liking the growth on the lithium og
Goo got some fat leaves for her size to.
Your training on the lithium plants looks Like it’s off to a good start
So far so good. They LOGK's came out of the gate strong so I think they'll enjoy the tug of war.

Leafy as heck.
But the sugar on those leaves makes it all worth hanging on to. ㊗️ It's a sparkling beauty!

On the LST, you can see why waiting until the plant is taller before bending will allow the top to be pulled lower than the lowers. You can see that both of your trunks are heading up at an angle from the bend rather than ever going down. Steal another couple of rocks from your neighbors and put them on the bend side to use for support to pull the tops down below the lowest growth you want to keep.

Back
Top Bottom