A little update. Here's a picture of the white widow, OG Kush, and Candida.
20190413_102305.jpg

And here's a picture of three Durban Poison seeds showing taproots finally. I also have 1 amnesia fast seed on a paper towel but it's not showing a Taproot yet.
Screenshot_20190413-103747_Gallery.jpg

I guess I got a little impatient with the Durban Poison seeds. I now have three where yesterday I didn't think I had any. I won't throw them away I will put them all in Solo cups this evening when the Taproot gets longer and try to grow them all too. If the Amnesia fast seed also takes hold then I will have 7 seedlings. I was only planning on 4 total , so I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do.

If seeds weren't so expensive I probably germinate two of each and throw away the ones that don't look right or wouldn't fit in my closet.
I've always grown bagseed or freebies,so that's what I've always done -but now that I've paid for seeds,it's a whole new ballgame....

That grow room is a nice little setup-plenty of electrical outlets,lots of headroom,good floor space,ample lighting-you should be able to grow some great plants in there.
Great news about the Durban Poisons-sort of a double edged sword,though-Yay! they germinated!
...but now what the hell am I going to do with them?
It'll be a little crowded in there,but looking at the size of the room,they should all fit pretty well-
might get a little tight a few months from now,but I'm sure you'll adapt.

I'll be following along-Great work so far,George

You're right, the next couple months won't be s*** but then I'll wake up one day and walk in there and it'll be like walking into a forest. The room is only 5 and 1/2 ft Square. You never know those girls might make the decision for me on culling

Culling gets tough when the plants get bigger-unless one or 2 are sickly or deformed- (which no one wants to happen),that's going to be a hard decision to make.
But your space is a good size -over 30Sq ft,with 7 plants,that's over4sq.ft. per plant,so you may end up being pleasantly surprised by how well it works out.
Looks good on paper ,anyway.

The three germinating Durban Poison seeds each have a nice Taproot so I just put them into Solo cups. I hope by morning the Amnesia fast seed will have germinated and I'll put that in soil too.

The Amnesia seed is growing a nice Taproot but I'd like to see it a little longer before I put it in soil. Hopefully I can plant it this afternoon.

My seedlings look good but I believe I overwatered this morning. I won't water this evening I'll let them dry out a little. Over-watering is easy to do because we don't want our little babies to die.

Here's a picture of my girls. There are seven of them currently and I'm going to do my best to keep all 7 going until Harvest. Everybody keep your fingers crossed. The temperature in there now off to the side of the closet is 81° Fahrenheit and humidity is at 50%. The extractor fan is not on and neither is the humidifier. The three oldest are eight days above soil and the other four are 4 days above soil I think.
20190418_153405.jpg

You'll be a bud trimming expert come harvest time-I've only ever
done 4 at a time,and that was a project in itself !
You're going to need a lotta jars...
Great start to a very productive grow !

You'll be a bud trimming expert come harvest time-I've only ever
done 4 at a time,and that was a project in itself !
You're going to need a lotta jars...
Great start to a very productive grow !
That's funny you mention jars. I was just thinking about that 30 minutes ago. I need to start shopping for them now and buy a little at a time that way by Harvest I should be covered.

You don't want to end up with a pound (or 2) of buds and nowhere to put them!

I have been hearing a lot of folks using turkey bags now instead of jars, especially for the cure. You can burp the bag and the taste is apparently improved when there is more product.

I will probably give em a shot to see
The turkey bag sound like an easy and faster solution for starting the Cure. I would probably use jars for their storage but the turkey bags definitely would make it easier to burp and rotate the buds.

The older I get the more I like being by myself. I went out to a nice place tonight to eat steak with a couple friends and I hated the whole experience because it was so loud I couldn't hardly hear and the sun was glaring through the windows at me so I couldn't hardly see. I have more fun hanging out alone with my dog then going out with people.

The older I get the more I like being by myself. I went out to a nice place tonight to eat steak with a couple friends and I hated the whole experience because it was so loud I couldn't hardly hear and the sun was glaring through the windows at me so I couldn't hardly see. I have more fun hanging out alone with my dog then going out with people.

I know what you mean. People are not my strong point. I am content being alone, with my wife, or our dog. Small bursts of other people and friends is fine. Thats just the way things are going. People are messed up and I refuse to hang around folks that don't inspire me or make me a better person.

Back
Top Bottom