The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Just bought that light it’s amazing so far. I’ve ran it about 4 weeks now and I can tell a major difference
Cool, I'm excited to get mine. I have a question for you, will I have to build a frame or can I hang the boards with rachet straps and place each board were I want it? I'm hoping I can use rachets and place each board were I want but if I need to build frame I can do that also. I was also wondering if I will be able to put my driver outside the tent so the heat from it won't be in the tent. Sorry for all the questions lol but since you bought same light I figured I would ask a few questions I have lol. I was also wondering what is the dimensions of each board?✌️

@EastCoastGhost It should come with a 3 foot long heatsink or sheet of aluminum predrilled to fit the 3 boards in a straight line. And the driver mounts on top. The only way to move the driver would b to extend the wireing from the driver to the board.now you could spread the boards and place them on there own individual heatsinks but the wireing would b a pain having to run them in a parallel

Thanks man, I was under the impression it would come with three separate heat sinks. I seen the one you ordered also. I believe mine are on separate heat sinks cause I seen yours on the site also and that was the only difference I seen in the two. I'm not positive on that but you can see from the pic they look to come with separate heat sinks. What do you think.✌️️separate

Back
Top Bottom