The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Here's my two Brooklyn Sunrise on day 4
Temp: 77 Humidity 45-50%

I was watering the one in second pic and leaned over to do something and damn hat fell off my head right on top of my baby Brooklyn. It broker her little stem so I buried it up past were it broke and she seems to be doing alright but she might get stressed and get stunted so I dug out a hole over to the side and planted another Brooklyn in the same pot. They Will be a little competition in that pot if that other seed sprouts lol. I will keep the strongest one and the other will go lol.✌

good morning guys n gals, you are all doing well really we'll, @Flagirl almost got search n rescue out looking for you...lol

Well I've given up hope on the comparative grow, cause that package is probs still in the airport, my country whose postal service has been on strike for weeks n weeks has just called another strike so I'm not a happy gollum but hands are tied and I can only wait....:passitleft::cough:
Sorry, brother

I appreciate all the info @Derbybud and @Pennywise, I will be ordering my new light this weekend and I really to get a good yield with these autos. I have six all together, two Brooklyn and 4 Blue Dream so I will probably have to finish one or two Blue Dream outdoor if they get to crowded but that's ok lol.✌

@Derbybud ,@InTheShed ,@Pennywise thanks for the encouragement fellas. She is beginning the look k like a nice plant. And it’s super easy to grow. We are drinks by about 1 gallon every 3 days. And I’ve taken a lot of leaves. So far no pre flower. I think I’ll take her 3+ months

The baby Brooklyn that got her stem broke is as perky as ever this morning lol. Maybe she will keep pace with her sister and won't get stunted. I got a new iPad also so my pics will be a little better lol. I've been using this cheap tablet since I broke my iPhone and the pics suck.✌

The baby Brooklyn that got her stem broke is as perky as ever this morning lol. Maybe she will keep pace with her sister and won't get stunted. I got a new iPad also so my pics will be a little better lol. I've been using this cheap tablet since I broke my iPhone and the pics suck.✌

I feel your pain. My phone died (ZTE Blade Max) and I'm waiting on it to be replaced/repaired. It takes pretty good pictures. I have the previous model (ZTE Zmax Pro) that I'm using in the meantime and the picture quality on it is only moderate.

My Brooklyn that had the ripped off cotyledon is rocking and is the biggest of the 3 up right now (1 Brooklyn and 2 Blue Dreams) whereas the Brooklyn that seemingly was in perfect health and was the biggest of the 4 just decided to die for no foreseeable reason on day 4. Maybe the key is to stress them early..lol

This morning I gave them a drink and upped the nutes, 1/2 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt. They'll be a week old tomorrow.

You know if stressed early they do seem to take off from there, not sure I would try it on a seedling but a plant 2 weeks old or so might be worth a try.
I usually try to top my autos at day 12-18 if their healthy and growing good and they seem to like it lol. If their not thriving i won't top them cause they don't seem to do as good.✌

I usually try to top my autos at day 12-18 if their healthy and growing good and they seem to like it lol. If their not thriving i won't top them cause they don't seem to do as good.✌
Wait to see which pheno you have. If you get one that goes cabbage I would wait till day 28-32 before topping. I usually top an auto between 14-21 days but I made a huge mistake with these weird girls. Be patient with this strain. It's a different kind of auto.

I agree, like I said earlier mine vegged for 46 days before flowering so plenty of time to top or fim. I think I'd fim instead of topping the one I fimmed simply exploded afterwards.

I'll normally top around that 14-18 day mark (4th node) if I'm gonna top an auto, like ECG & Derby. I've run into cabbage phenos before, one Blueberry Kush Auto and an OG Kush Photo. On them I chose to just bowl train them to pull the plant apart for better light penetration. I've never had an auto go 40 dayish before starting to flower before. I guess time will tell with these girls on what pheno I get and how long it takes to flower. I'm hoping they don't go too long since my tent is shorter (53") and I don't have an abundance of verticle space.

Back
Top Bottom