The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Well outside went to hell, bad weather for week and a half straight gave her bud rot. She also had light spider mite damage starting so I went ahead and gave her to my wife’s brother. I didn’t even want to mess with the mites and risk bringing them in on my indoor girls. The buds didn’t get near as dence outside on her, I figure it may have been due to the lack of light since she was only getting 8-9 hrs of light a day but idk.✌️

Congrats on the tri line harvest Preston. Both the Vaults comparatives autos flowered til they were ready to come in. :) Think i went 110 days flowering on one? Speaking of outdoor @EastCoastGhost . My one outdoor girl Lil newty, Bud rotted the entire plant except one giant bud survived. When it rains forever smh shrug.

Nice harvest Ghost! Looks like a solid mass of resin :thumb:. Thanks for the pics (finally!). :drool:

When you hang the plant whole like that does the outside dry a lot faster than the middle?
Thanks shed, yeah if real thick buds like Mercedes the outside will dry a tad faster but not really by much. After hanging 3-4 days sometimes go ahead and trim and then hang for another day or two. I don't like to wet trim, Everytime I do my weed smells like straight hay for a month or so and taste like it also lol. Imo if you wait till plant dries or is close to being dry and then trim it will keep it's dank smell and taste better also. They say when wet trimming the smell and taste comes back after about a month or so of curing but I like for it to keep it's smell if possible. That's just what works for me but I've noticed most people wet trim.✌️

Thanks shed, yeah if real thick buds like Mercedes the outside will dry a tad faster but not really by much. After hanging 3-4 days sometimes go ahead and trim and then hang for another day or two. I don't like to wet trim, Everytime I do my weed smells like straight hay for a month or so and taste like it also lol. Imo if you wait till plant dries or is close to being dry and then trim it will keep it's dank smell and taste better also. They say when wet trimming the smell and taste comes back after about a month or so of curing but I like for it to keep it's smell if possible. That's just what works for me but I've noticed most people wet trim.✌️
Thanks ECG! I didn't wet trim my AK and I had the damnedest time trying to figure out how to trim it a few day later. Couldn't tell what was fan, what was sugar, and what was bud with everything sitting on top of itself. Now that it's completely dry (still hanging though as the RH is 70% so no hurry), will it be easier to finish the trim before I jar it? I'd like to get the rest of the fans off.

Back
Top Bottom