The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Damn i totally forgot to visit here for a while guys!

Great cola's @EastCoastGhost they look massive! and @Preston9mm i like the photoshoot you did with the girls hehe.

Ill probably do another brooklyn in a week or 5-6. depending how much autos i have left... i might drop 2 of them ^^ That kerosine got to meo_O:cheer:

I sampled some of my Brooklyn last Saturday after it's had more time to cure. Mine expresses more of the AK side and doesn't have any fuel smell, flavor is more of a combo of spices and tropical fruits. Very heady and energizing. Being overweight and out of shape, I had plenty of stamina for "adult activities".

that wouldnt be knitting would it?:battingeyelashes::rofl:

Normally I'd get a little out of breath knitting that fast, for that long, but with the Brooklyn, I could knit all day. o_O

I ve just seen I missed Mercedes harvest! She s gorgeous! Buds look awesome! My blue dream will be a nightmare to trim! Mercedes makes me dream! Good job! Well done!

LOL!

LOL x2! You could knit all day but you'd probably end up doing it alone ;).

The wife had some of the Blue Dream from the other comparative. We had an intense knit-off. She won. She made probably 7 scarfs to my 1.

Back
Top Bottom