The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

@EastCoastGhost Beautiful job brother. I didn't get the jet fuel pheno but rather the tropical side of the AK47 in its lineage. That's all good with me. I've got some good Sour D on hand and AK was on my docket to grow. This will suffice until I get actual AK beans.

Thanks guys been trimming all day and have a final weight of 389grams. I can’t believe how much she weighs. My last Blue Dream’matic was little over 13oz and I thought she was the biggest. Mercedes just had a lot of large colas and the weight added up quick. She is my largest plant ever and I’m very thankful for all the bud I’ve yielded this run. My smallest plant was a little over 7oz and the rest was 8oz or more. I owe everything to this site and the wonderful members on here, thanks everyone.✌️

I’m busy today trimming Mercedes, she has provided me with a lot of bud. Here’s a few pics I took, cheers everyone.✌️

Soooo cool dude. Looks great. If you live around the 215 area, swing by Hahahaha

Thanks guys been trimming all day and have a final weight of 389grams. I can’t believe how much she weighs. My last Blue Dream’matic was little over 13oz and I thought she was the biggest. Mercedes just had a lot of large colas and the weight added up quick. She is my largest plant ever and I’m very thankful for all the bud I’ve yielded this run. My smallest plant was a little over 7oz and the rest was 8oz or more. I owe everything to this site and the wonderful members on here, thanks everyone.✌️

Was that one done in soil???

Look at those soft clean hands. @EastCoastGhost and @Preston9mm FYI Brooklyn is some fire smoke. I’ve put my jars in the refrigerator to cure. O boy do I like.
I just did a little photo shoot with a couple Brooklyn nugs this morning. Here's the roughs before I edit them....
20181019_113102.jpg
20181019_112244.jpg

I just finished editing this one, but plan on playing with these a whole bunch more.
2018-10-19-11-45-55.jpg

Absolutely correct! :high-five:
Brooklyn Sunrise auto is a winner.
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom