The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

I’m getting close to the 90 day mark on my last three. I’m not sure the exact day but I will look and see. I’m thinking I’m pretty close though. I will get some pics in the morning. Mercedes is huge and she’s gonna yield at least half pound I believe. She’s smelling just like kerosene and she’s still packing on weight. I really like the results of the lollipop on this run, everything is nice and dence from top to bottom and I can’t wait to try the Brooklyn. I thought about taking a small test bud but I figured I would just wait so it will be a nice surprise lol. I can’t wait to get these last three girls harvested, I have some Chemdog, Girl Scout Cookies, and a Blue Power in solo cups. Hopefully I will start seeing signs of life tomorrow.✌️

Thanks Shed, these plants just keep bulking. I have Candy tied up every which way lol. She is gonna be a huge yielded. Lexus yielded almost half a pound and Candy is a lot bigger in every way so I’m excited about her. Mercedes is huge also and she’s smelling like kerosene and coffee lol.✌️

It's much better after it's dried slow then cured for a couple of weeks.

Much better you think? I find it really unpleasant to smoke when it s not at least dried. The cure is mandatory to me. At least 1 week when the buds are dry. Otherwise it's just smoking chlorophyll to me hahaha I hate it!

She's right at the finish line...

Green Days y'all
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom