The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Yea my temps get down between 60-65 when lights go off so you may get some color out of yours. Newty got some pretty purple in her Brooklyn buds also, hers was outside with cool nights.✌️

Will try that thanks!

Plants looks great Ghost and flash! And great harvest Ice :thumb:. Those plants do DP proud :).

Regarding she went through yes she looks pretty ok

Bitchface update:
She's happy as a clam!

Stay lifted y'all!
:passitleft:

Harvested the first Brooklyn. She was the smaller of the two. I'd be a horrible employee in a trim room. I threw out quite a bit of product others would use for hash or butter. I get bored and since I grow way more than we smoke, I'm kinda selective and don't waste my time on things I'm unlikely to use. Besides whats hanging I have some individual nugs in a brown paper bag.

@Derbybud Thanks. I had about 40 quart jars of inventory a couple months ago before a friend helped take 10 oz off my hands. I have a feeling when all is said and done after this grow I'll have replenished the stockpile plus some.

I harvested another Blue Dream today, she has quite a bit of purple in her also. My Brooklyn is still bulking. She is gonna have some nice colas on her. I’m gonna harvest Big Momma Friday or Saturday, she’s not as frosty as my indoor Brooklyn and her buds are gonna be a little more fluffier also but I believe she will still yield 3 or 4 zips so I’ll take that lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom