The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Keep the res outside of your grow space and use Z7
I will b using z7 n hydrogaurd hofully good things n il change water weekly as usual

Morning all. I have two sprouts above soil! Thanks to @Gary from The Vault and Dutch Passion for making this possible :thanks:

One with a tap root that somehow managed to find its way through the wrapping on the peat even though I tried to give it a clear exit space!

I slid it out cleanly and planted it in the sun this morning:

The medium is damp from the moisture in the soil out of the bag and the water from rinsing the perlite. I gave it distilled water right down the middle but I don't think it will need any more for about a week.

I'll wait for the other to show a tap root before I plant that one.

Here are the details of my grow:
• Outdoors during the day, supplemented with a MarsHydro 300 when there's room later on in the grow (too many plants competing for that one little light!)
• In soil. Approximately 50% Dr Earth Pot Of Gold and 50% rinsed perlite
• One in a 7 gallon smart pot, one TBD
• Lit by the sun
• Aircooled by the air.
• Los Angeles ambient air temps and RH
• Pests will be handled with neem, BT, spinosad, and DE. Let's hope we don't need them!
• Watered when dry
• Fox Farms nutes, along with Armor Si, Cal/Mag+, Great White mycorrhizae, and Mykos blended in the soil
• I won't be topping, but I may LST one and let one grow straight up

Onward and upward!

Ok well got mu room set up will b runin 3 autos 2 in dwc bluedream n Brooklyn n in 5 gal buckets will use gh nutes n 3rd in five gal fabric pot coco will use tecnaflora nutes kit so now will wait to receive n im droping those pups in rockwool no germ for about a week n in to there forever home

Got my striped tie, got my hopes high
Got the time and the place and I got rhythm
Now all I need is the seeds to go with 'em
Nice!! I was singing along with my own tune of course;)

Congrats on the babies! I have 1 up in soil and 3 still waiting:)

Well since this strain a heavy yeilder upgraded to 400 hps think that should b plenty for 2 plants n added 2 hydrofarm fans for wen i get into flower but still no beans il b at 9 days late next week but im optimistic

I got home last night and had my third one above ground but it still had his helmet on him. So I thought i would give it a little time to shake it off on its own so just checked on it and there's only a stem left. I guess i should've taken it off last night. Back down to 2.
I hade a similar experience befor but it only took one side of the leaf off kinda like a top. But she grew the coolest ever just two giant towers.

Back
Top Bottom