The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Hello all! I know I’m a long ways behind, but that shouldn’t be a problem as long as the summer heat doesn’t wreak havoc on the grow. I started all 5 BSA seeds at once today. Put em in a wet paper towel, and see you in 24 hours! These beans were smaller and not the most regular of all the seeds I’ve seen, but that’s not necessarily an indicator, just an observation. Here we go, off to the races!!
:) :) :)

Hello all! I know I’m a long ways behind, but that shouldn’t be a problem as long as the summer heat doesn’t wreak havoc on the grow. I started all 5 BSA seeds at once today. Put em in a wet paper towel, and see you in 24 hours! These beans were smaller and not the most regular of all the seeds I’ve seen, but that’s not necessarily an indicator, just an observation. Here we go, off to the races!!
:):):)
I noticed they were quite small also. Especially compared to the blue dream'atic they're like oysters lol

So far i havent did a water change on the bluedreamatic other the top up since day one but thinking will change here ib a few days just was surprised how well n clear it was for a few weeks z7 is some amazing stuff

Back
Top Bottom