The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

morning guys and ms.Newty..... mr.Penny,Derbybud,Jack and mr.Kismet, looking very good gentleman.
@InTheShed, I reckon you'll have harvested yours and probs everyone else too by the time seeds arrive, but at least I'll have had some of the best teachers watching all of you guys....
@Kismet , to defol or not too defol, that is the question, at the rate some of the BS are growing mines going in a glass case......lol

Looking great fellas!
Kismet, I’d pluck 4 big fan leaves and see what they do? Derby and PW been plucking and theirs love it!

morning guys and ms.Newty..... mr.Penny,Derbybud,Jack and mr.Kismet, looking very good gentleman.
@InTheShed, I reckon you'll have harvested yours and probs everyone else too by the time seeds arrive, but at least I'll have had some of the best teachers watching all of you guys....
@Kismet , to defol or not too defol, that is the question, at the rate some of the BS are growing mines going in a glass case......lol
Haha you’ll be in line with my Lil Brook who’s waiting to grow until you start I think :D

My ex missus was Romanian, and we'd go visit her mom in Romania twice a year, made the most amazing stuffedcabbagerolls with sausage eat and herbs and such...

Ya see, put those cabbage leaves to work @#thecabbagefarmers......
That sounds so good I used to get them for years at a restaurant around here but the are closed now. So good!

Ok here’s my now completely outdoor grow for the BSA

Lil Brooke seems to be doing more of nothing but I do notice 1mm of growth on her second set of true leaves. Only detectable under a microscope :D

Day 9?

Now we have BSA 1 or Natural Spirit Day 25
Recovering from her massive defoil and bug attack! She was also the 1 that I topped a few days ago, so I just started seeing growth today

BSA #2 or Brennan lol came to me in a dream Also Day 25

This one is doing the best, it had the early bug attack/heavy defoil but no topping. She’s moving along now that the rainy days are over.

NO PISTILS YET thankfully

Also who wants to see scroggin crystal?? Almost making the second tier!

48 hours after the new light I believe I can tell a different already. And my roots are growing fast now. Second day of week 3

@Jax Rider looks like you might have the cabbage pheno there!
@newty nice growth on the 25-day-old ones and #nopistils!
@Icemann420 That's what I was expecting from a DWC...full steam ahead now :thumb:

Here's my update:
Pistil packing #1, in full stretch now at 6½" on day 27:

And #2 with more training and no pistils yet ( :yahoo: ) on day 25:

I've only taken a few big fans off that were untuckable. Grow baby grow!

Looking good Jax. How much are you feeding her? Mine are pigs. 1.44 EC splitting a gallon between the 2 and not getting run off. I think the weekend they will go on the auto waterer system.
Derby I'm feeding every couple of days in soil and they can't seem to get enough. I keep waiting on burn but so far so good. I don't usually feed this much to any of them.

Back
Top Bottom