The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Looks good Ice!

Madd, that’s a lot of weed last season! I wish you double this year! :)

Kick that dome off bitchface, she will hate it! I killed at least 3 BSA just from that dome:eek:

I’m a slow learner lol
Will do! I threw it on this morning because this new soil I'm using is different... not sure how quick it will dry up. Once I know the soil, that dome will be gone for good. I will know all I need to know this evening when I get back home.

Thanks chica!

Haha after work for me too! :D
I guess I can't really say it was work... lol

I had to check on a remodel job that I'm supervising, then headed to our church to volunteer at the church camp.
Absolute craziness! 500+ kids and like 20 waterslide/bouncy houses. Holy cow!

I'm back home now. Temps spiked to triple digits so I headed home to check my A/C in the shed.

All is well :ganjamon:
Time to relax until this evening when the family gets home.

-P

Keep humidity low for the Brooklyns they don’t like high humidity.
My veg room has been hanging around 60% +/- 5%. I just happened to start this girl in a cup (I'll normally start autos in final pot)... anyhow, had a bag of Jiffy-pot seed starter mix that I wanted to try. It's super fluffy and looks like it would dry out quick. My veg room has really good airflow and can dry up the top 1" of soil in a day.
I'm cool with that after she gets some legs, but I sure don't want to come home to a dried up seed. LoL

I'm gonna ditch the dome and move her out of the path of my fan.

Thanks for all the great info. Maybe it will be beneficial to follow up behind the pack on this grow.

-P:ganjamon:

sounds like mayhem .... very loud mayhem ;)
Haha! It was... church just got a new sound system... they let that puppy rip today. Screaming kids... blaring music... I didn't make it too long. LoL

Madd, that’s a lot of weed last season! I wish you double this year! :)

.... Hey thanks Newtsy, but I hope for less than 125... Last year was the " free for all year " which indicates the law just past... Now the govt. is like oh snap, where is our money...??? And all that jazz.. One of my circle buddies Grew Like 45 plants outdoors... Could smell it for at least a half mile... He had the trim machine, and borrowed another... Still took almost a week to Trim and Hang the colas, and trim all the rest in the machine... Man I am telling ya, that was a long Pizza eating all day project week of hell.... Three total, but his man.... He had well over 120 easy by himself, and he threw away pounds of usable stuff... Crazy ,,, anyway I am still pretty ass deep in buds of many flavors and could be for a while yet...
.... Maybe for mine I hope for about an elbow and a half dry of all my photos, and maybe half elbow off both autos combined ???? My share anyway.. LOL My BIL perpetual project is so done, I kinda feel like you and your job LMAO... Maybe two or three more months to harvest, but the perpetual will be hitting on all Cylinders by then... Starting with 30 clones, but only 12 different Strains.. I will list them when we get them in house, but still lots to do... FREEDOM... remember LOL Green days all

One of my problems at the start. Mid 40's is where they cruise.
I’m stick in the 50’s but with lights off she went to 71% again. And the curling leaves came back. I was running 24 on 7 days a week but with the new light I went to 20on 4 off

Day 4
Biggies looking awesome. Nice colour. I moved em closer to the light and they seem to have stopped steaming upwards. The stems getting buried anyway so doesnt really matter all that much. I was worried that the pots wouldnt degrade enough and the roots wouldnt be able to break through but 5 mins after water and you can really tell how easy they could breakdown you do have to be really careful with them cos they will break lol. They dry out quick outdoors aswell.

Back
Top Bottom