The VipersNest Continuous

Hey Pit, I mean Master Yoda. Plants are green, beautiful, and green again. Far cry from my last 3 disaster grows under the HID. I did pull an outside lady yesterday. She wastnt looking too hot, found out why. Theres a large number of catepillars living inside the fat nugs. The nugs were turning brown. The brown just falls apart when touched. I dont have pics, but do u think green part is ok to toke on. The strain is straight Bubba, not sure if makes any difference.

Apprentice Wifecaretaker

003457.JPG

outdoor update pics
014205.JPG

011264.JPG

017153.JPG

015182.JPG

02581.JPG

02391.JPG

Nice work Pit that is a fatty! Enjoy the Fruit of your Labor!
PLEASE remind me of the strain of those nuggs and all your plant growing.. i know the lemon skunks I know the God Bud.. what else? ans is that the rainbow kush?

Nice work Pit that is a fatty! Enjoy the Fruit of your Labor!
PLEASE remind me of the strain of those nuggs and all your plant growing.. i know the lemon skunks I know the God Bud.. what else? ans is that the rainbow kush?
these buds are Godbud...RK is in the cloner...took 22 cuts.

I didnt weigh it but I would say that its a 1 G bone. I love glass but I love joints...mine are prob diff than most but Im consistent and quick. That Godbud is really good.

Mmmhm doobie time. I'm the same pit. I love glass, but I love joints, ill throw a blunt in there now and again also. But man the last time I ran out of weed I smoked most my roaches, I had 2 oz of roaches. My buddy who used to move regos, had 6 oz of roaches. Fucking rediciulous

HappyKitty reminded me that I havent done a smoke report...
Well here it is...wow...very nice. smells like fruit,flowers and something dark...strong Indica dark.....the smoke is "oily" is the best way I can describe....it coats your mouth with an oily exhale...high on 1 hit...slightly retarded on 2 and so it goes. you saw the pic of the doobie...Im done on 1/3 of it.
if you like tasty heavy Indica flavor...this is for you...if you have trouble sleeping..this is for you.
Id rate it a 9.3

HappyKitty reminded me that I havent done a smoke report...
Well here it is...wow...very nice. smells like fruit,flowers and something dark...strong Indica dark.....the smoke is "oily" is the best way I can describe....it coats your mouth with an oily exhale...high on 1 hit...slightly retarded on 2 and so it goes. you saw the pic of the doobie...Im done on 1/3 of it.
if you like tasty heavy Indica flavor...this is for you...if you have trouble sleeping..this is for you.
Id rate it a 9.3

Sounds awesome, I have trouble sleeping and I use Indicas before bed for aid. I am currently using GDP for night times, but that god bud looks 10X better. Your pic's are amazing as always, and your outdoor ladies look like the might be using performance enhancers, they are "too" healthy.. LOL.
I am also curious on your Rainbow Kush, I know Butcher's took like 14 weeks or something crazy like that. do you have an idea how long yours might take?

Subscribed. It took a while to go through this thread, but reading it start to finish is worth the time. I learned a lot, and found the answers to a lot of questions without even having to ask. Thank you for all the time and effort.

Subscribed. It took a while to go through this thread, but reading it start to finish is worth the time. I learned a lot, and found the answers to a lot of questions without even having to ask. Thank you for all the time and effort.

We appreciate those who read before asking. :thumb:

Sounds awesome, I have trouble sleeping and I use Indicas before bed for aid. I am currently using GDP for night times, but that god bud looks 10X better. Your pic's are amazing as always, and your outdoor ladies look like the might be using performance enhancers, they are "too" healthy.. LOL.
I am also curious on your Rainbow Kush, I know Butcher's took like 14 weeks or something crazy like that. do you have an idea how long yours might take?
thanx bro...That Blue Dream is off the hook IMO. The outdoor girls are not fed at all..watered 3-4 times this year. I prepped the holes with 50$ worth of stuff per hole....I went overboard with the holes and dug small graves.
RK...10 weeks...Butcher used Liquid Light or something like that...caused issues. I have it on good authority that they will finish in 10 weeks or less

Yes, I came to the conclusion that the LL caused the RK to flower that long. You can use the LL with different results though. I keep contact with DM and reported what happened with my garden. You can use LL far into flowering, despite being told your not suppose to foliar spray after a certain time. LL gets absorbed, so I went beyond 4 weeks into flowering, this is why I came to the conclusion I did.

Rainbow Kush a nice 10 week strain, and will become a quick favorite of Pits. The smell and taste is unreal, along with a flavor stays all the way to the dust. And the best part is that its a strain that honestly can go without a cure. :woohoo:Pit will know once finished. Trust me brotha(s), it ain't rare for nothing. But the longer the cure the better to be honest. Its just got a natural smell and flavor that is there from the start. :yahoo: Makes me gitty even typing about it :dreamy:

Back
Top Bottom