TheFrizz - Girl Scout Cookie Autos In RDWC - A Defoliation Experiment!

Hey Ms. Frizz, I just caught your last grow which was amazing so definitely subbing to this one. Also I will be starting my first journal just as soon as I can get this site figured out lol. DWC'ers of the world unite!!!

Sub'd.

Glad to sit in on this journey.

~You gotta grow it to know it~

Hi guys, you got here just in time for some hydroponic pleasure! :welcome:

Hello my friends, thank you so much for reaching out in concern about me, it means a lot :circle-of-love:

Unfortunately this grow did not make it, and I have included an explanation of what has been going on in my life these past 2 months in my new journal. The new journal will be written in Chapters and I will be telling the story from the perspective of the plants. It is intended to be tongue in cheek, and a break from the formal lab-report style grow journal.

Now....time for me to get caught back up on all of your grows folks! It's good to be back :thumb:

:Namaste:
~TheFrizz

Glad your back frizz.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Welcome back Frizz!! Ive been waiting!!! Who else to answer science questions!!
I made some dry ice hash and wonder why the dry ice evaporates in the freezer? The empty pkg says to put it in a ice chest wrapped in a towel, go figure. Im guessing the freezer at the store must be way colder with no air flow and my house freezer has air flow? I figure next time I make dry ice hash to prep enough product to use all the ice.
Glad your back Frizz! :)

Welcome back Frizz!! Ive been waiting!!! Who else to answer science questions!!
I made some dry ice hash and wonder why the dry ice evaporates in the freezer? The empty pkg says to put it in a ice chest wrapped in a towel, go figure. Im guessing the freezer at the store must be way colder with no air flow and my house freezer has air flow? I figure next time I make dry ice hash to prep enough product to use all the ice.
Glad your back Frizz! :)

Great question! *puts nerd hat on* :cheer: Ok here we go: A typical household freezer is set to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, and some of them allow you to change the setting to say, -10 Degrees Fahrenheit. Dry ice has a surface temperature of roughly -109 degrees Fahrenheit.. Yep, that's really freaking cold!! Wrapping it in a towel will delay the rate of sublimation but ultimately a normal freezer is not viable for dry ice storage past a few days.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom