This is my story

Grae76

420 Member
I’m new to forums but we’ll give it a try. I’m 76 years old (today). I first started partaking in 1968. Weed was probably 10 to 15 dollars then. I was in the Orient at that time I started there with landrace Vietnamese and more often Cambodian Red. I came back from the Orient in 1069 and that’s when I I I had to pay I continued down that path until roughly1985. At which time Itook a hiatus of 25 year. Fast forward to 2020 A lot of time in my hands. Didn’t like the high price so decided to grow

I’m new to forums but we’ll give it a try. I’m 76 years old (today). I first started partaking in 1968. Weed was probably 10 to 15 dollars then. I was in the Orient at that time I started there with landrace Vietnamese and more often Cambodian Red. I came back from the Orient in 1069 and that’s when I I I had to pay I continued down that path until roughly1985. At which time Itook a hiatus of 25 year. Fast forward to 2020 A lot of time in my hands. Didn’t like the high price so decided to grow
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family + welcome back to the best plant on this planet @Grae76. Lots of cool benefits for being a member. You can get discounts on growing supplies + after 50 posts you can enter contests and win cool prizes. Happy growing! CL🍀

I might add I have been growing now for 400+ days. I have a Spider Farmer 3 x 3 x 6 tent, a 2x 4 x 5 tent and a 2 x 2 x 4 tent. Led lights fox farm nutrient inocean forest soil with amendments. Liquid Seaweed Backstrap, banana tea, cal mag in R/O water.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Grae76

That's some introduction and you will be surprised to know you may not be the oldest member. :rofl:

But you are close.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

you'll fit right in. pretty much everyone is an adult here. i can even be persuaded to act like one once in a while. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welcome: to the forum @Grae76 :passitleft:...according to your intro :hmmmm: and just to clarify, you came back to the states in 1069 huh :rofl: ...hell, I was just a we lad, being born in 67' ...just giving you chit :rofl:

I might add I have been growing now for 400+ days. I have a Spider Farmer 3 x 3 x 6 tent, a 2x 4 x 5 tent and a 2 x 2 x 4 tent. Led lights fox farm nutrient inocean forest soil with amendments. Liquid Seaweed Backstrap, banana tea, cal mag in R/O water.
I use fox farms too, but tap water is better depending on PH of said water doesn't go past about 7.3...that's what mine is anyhow and my girls are lovely, you can take a walk in garden and see :morenutes::snowboating:

@Grae76 , I too would like to welcome you to the forum and a happy birthday. As @Tokin Roll said, you are not the oldest, I'm up on you by one year and a few months. When people ask my age, I respond by saying that I was born the day Adolf Hitler supposedly committed suicide. One rascal died and another was born.
You got me beat though by a couple years when you started smoking Gods gift, it was the early 70's for me.
Take care my friend and I'm looking to seeing you around the watering hole again.

Welcome from SE Asia! I’m a ‘little bit’ younger than you! You ever come back out this way? A business partner of mine has been in Cambodia for 20 years plus but is about to move to Vietnam. Meant to be a tech wonderland these days.
Multi tent multi grow, I’m trying the same but not even in my 50th day of growing yet! Its a great place to learn new stuff - you want to try something its a racing certainty someone’s done it before and can help you out.
Some lovely people here.

Enjoy!

DBB

Back
Top Bottom