This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

miwa, I have a Wife, and still do all the womanly work(SHE JUST CANNOT, OR WOULD). Plus I do all the Yard work as well!!! So Your not alone Buddy:high-five:!!! I should begin my first harvesting in September, that is if I am given enough water to complete my garden!!! Y is in the place known as HELL, so no she is not better, I am trying o remember what else You asked, oh yeah Pre- Flowers I think!!! Yes some of My Plants, most in fact, have shown Pre-Flowers since the Middle to end of May, some even in April!!! But they are still in Vegetative Growth, some may be starting to switch to Flowering, but if so, they are at the very beginning, and have not started stretching YET. If I do not remember all You asked, I'll go back and check older posts, or You could just write and ask again!!! Take Care miwa My Friend!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

James

Right On! I would add to your essentials just one more … an American Derringer Model 4 Alaskan Survival Model 45-70/.410 GA. I would have that for guard duty.

Buckshot have heard of it,but never seen or fired one. I have a great Arsenal Already, but am always on the look out for something New!!!:high-five::thanks: To Bad We cannot go shooting together some day, I have a lot of unique weapons, some were handed down to me, Most I bought Though. I even have a PS90 TR, look it up, it is one BAD ASS GUN, but too expensive for just Plinking, I have a mini EOTECH RED DOT on it, since it comes with no Iron Sights, it is really a carbine(BUT LISTED IN CA, AS AN ASSAULT RIFLE), 5.7X28 caliber,but ammo is expensive as hell!!! Thanks for the Info on the Derringer, will have to check it out. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Buckshot have heard of it,but never seen or fired one. I have a great Arsenal Already, but am always on the look out for something New!!!:high-five::thanks: To Bad We cannot go shooting together some day, I have a lot of unique weapons, some were handed down to me, Most I bought Though. I even have a PS90 TR, look it up, it is one BAD ASS GUN, but too expensive for just Plinking, I have a mini EOTECH RED DOT on it, since it comes with no Iron Sights, it is really a carbine(BUT LISTED IN CA, AS AN ASSAULT RIFLE), 5.7X28 caliber,but ammo is expensive as hell!!! Thanks for the Info on the Derringer, will have to check it out. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

I have low tech effective tools ... we will have to fire my cannon :cheesygrinsmiley:

Makes Me happy hearing from You as well DEEGE!!!:high-five: Y not doing better, but worse, She is Running a 100 degree temp at the moment, now where did the fever come from??? Busting our asses is all we ever do!!! Yes i have Pre- Flowers in my garden,but been that way since the Beginning. All Plants are still in VEGETATIVE GROWTH, and if they are not, they are still part ways in it, but no Stretching yet. I will switch to my bloom as soon as I notice they are for sure. have not got to your PM yet, hope it is not BAD news, I really cannot take much more!!! If I knew where you lived(NOT EXACTLY,JUST GENERAL AREA) You probably also told me this some time as well, my memory is all jacked up right NOW. I could give you alot more info on your pre-flowers. Plus if I knew the Strains in Question, that would help too. You probably already told me, or I read it. Just drawing a blank atm. No sleep means forgetfulness!!! SORRY DEEGE. Most plants show pre- flowers after they are moved outside after about 2-4 weeks. And if started outdoors, it usually will show after about 2 Months!!! Sorry miwa, I thought you had asked this question,see, no sleep, going on a solid week now!!! Take Care Friends and DEEGE I will get to your PM shortly. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

That would be so AWESOME Buckshot!!! A Cannon, now theres a Home defense Weapon!!! Just kidding, I know you cannot use it that way. I have Low and High Tech Tools as well, I am a GUN collector, so I like most Firearms(CANNONS TOO), Take Care, SINCERELY, JTG.:thumb:

JTG,
Exactly, Kentucky Windage. Very familiar with the technique from growing up shooting .177 and .22 pellet guns. My first serious pellet gun was an RWS Diana Model 34. Made in WEST Germany ;-) with a low-mid 6 figure serial number. I still have it!

And the button I was thinking of was for the mag release on an AR15....specifically the California compliant one. Mine is. When it needs to be. The CA compliant models you have to use a bullet point or a screwdriver to actually push the release button. Evil assault rifle has been neutered because either you screw around with releasing the mag, or top feed to reload, right? The magnet I was talking about is what some genius came up with to get around it. A small cylinder magnet the same size or slightly smaller than the recessed mag release button. A stick on button.

Hope Y is doing better. Take care!

SUPER JIMMY NINJA, PROTECTOR OF TRUTH JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN GROW/WAY!!!:high-five: Man Jimmy, that is one funny Picture!!!:thedoubletake: Funny how there are Ammo Pouches for nothing smaller than an M-4,M-14 or an M-16, yet I notice this Ninja carries no Rifle??? I always thought NINJAS fought with Katanas, Bo-Sticks, and straight edged Ninja Swords??? My how the World is Changing!!! Wonder what He uses those Ammo Pouches For??? Kleenex, Autographed Pictures, His Lines for the Movie, Lip Salve, Lunch, maybe even DINNER?!? Cause He sure ain'y using them for what their for!!! He would be so weighted Down With Ammo, He would not even be able to Ninja Kick Properly!!! I bet a BB gun could Pierce His Body Armor, Real Body Armor, with Ceramic Plates Inserted, He could not even move around Stealthily Enough to use His NINJITSU Training!!! B grade Hollywood Movies, with no real background checks of what You can and cannot Do In Modern Body Armor. Maybe he could if His Ceramics were not inserted, but that will only stop up to a .44 Mag. And knock You On Your Ass so Hard, they would be Ambulating You Out anyways, with more than likely severe Bruising, if not/and Broken Bones or Fractures. Just let Me say this, He would not be getting up to Fight properly again that DAY!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN!!!PS Getting Ready To Post Pictures of Midweek 6. Some Good Shots of the Hog X Orange Krush!!!:thumb:

Just wanted to say to all, I am giving You All likes all the time on Your Posts, and Damnit, even if I just go off page for a Minute and come right back, they are gone, and I have to Re-Do them all over again, so I hope no One thinks I am not Liking Posts, because I am, then they just disappear!!! I have said this before, but it is really irking Me!!! Now it wont even let me post smilies!!! I do notice that on the Contest Likes, Mine are all still there, maybe a Computer Glitch??? Well let Me get to Posting those Pictures, might take awhile, so be patient!!! SINCERELY, JTG.

Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_003.JPG
HOK2
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_004.JPG
HOK2
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_005.JPG
HOK2
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_006.JPG
HOK3
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_007.JPG
HOK3
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_008.JPG
HOK3
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_009.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant #5
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_010.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant #5
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_011.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant #5
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_012.JPG
Mazari Shareef, Tallest Plant about 14-15 FT
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_013.JPG
Same Mazari Shareef
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_014.JPG
And another Shot of Her!
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_015.JPG
One More,Darn Sun!
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_016.JPG
Red Romulan Stem #1
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_017.JPG
Red Romulan Stem #2
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_018.JPG
Hog X Orange Krush Plant #1
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_019.JPG
Hog X Orange Krush Plant #1
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_020.JPG
Closer Image Hog X Orange Krush Plant #1
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_022.JPG
Sativa Survivors!
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_021.JPG
Sativa Survivors Getting Big!
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_023.JPG
Garden Backside,Shed Disappearing!
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_024.JPG
Middle Back of Garden!
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_025.JPG
Right Side Back Of Garden!
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_026.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant #6,Favorite Plant?
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_027.JPG
Heirloom Kush, Same Plant.
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_028.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant#6 Close Up,Little Leafs!
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_029.JPG
Different Mazari Shareef!
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_030.JPG
Same Mazari Shareef.
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_031.JPG
Side View of garden.
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_032.JPG
Another Side Shot.
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_033.JPG
Different View of Side.
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_034.JPG
Garden Front.
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_035.JPG
Garden Front
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_036.JPG
Front of Garden
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_037.JPG
Garden Front
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_038.JPG
Various Plants!
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_039.JPG
Varous Kushes
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_040.JPG
Hog X Orange Krush #2
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_043.JPG
Garden Center
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_044.JPG
Garden Center
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_045.JPG
Nice, 70Degrees in Garden tonight
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_042.JPG
Arm Top Sexed on Hog X Orange Krush Sorry for the lateness of the Post, But I Finally got it in. The first several Pictures are of The Hog X Orange Krush Strains, I have tried to take as many different looks of the Garden as a Whole, I can for call of You. I am so sorry for the lateness of something that should have gone up Hours Ago, If You have been keeping Track of the Journal, You All Know Why. It was a perfect Night/Evening for taking Pictures, only 70 tonight out there, Thank God!!! I will be posting the weekly in a few days, i hope all enjoy the Pictures. Take care My Friends, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Yep, ain't that easy to get rid of ME!!!:high-five:Especially when I did not do a thing WRONG,PERIOD. Glad You Liked them, maybe I need to have a Newspaper held up, next to the Plants, so everyone Knows(CERTAIN PERSON), it is My Garden, not random Pictures off the Internet. I think that is a good idea. The Shed will be gone before to long!!! Along with My imaginary Wife if She does NOT get better!!! God I PRAY SHE WILL START TOO!!! Take Care Friend Buckshot, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Really love the plant pics. Totally impressed with the trunk of that plants. I have trees in my yard with smaller trunks than that! Hope Y gets better.
:circle-of-love:

Yep, ain't that easy to get rid of ME!!!:high-five:Especially when I did not do a thing WRONG,PERIOD. Glad You Liked them, maybe I need to have a Newspaper held up, next to the Plants, so everyone Knows(CERTAIN PERSON), it is My Garden, not random Pictures off the Internet. I think that is a good idea. The Shed will be gone before to long!!! Along with My imaginary Wife if She does NOT get better!!! God I PRAY SHE WILL START TOO!!! Take Care Friend Buckshot, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

James

I did not read any of the controversy as I am having a time of it myself and went to bed early. You know early on I had suspicions about your posts. You often post contradictory information that I have pointed out in the past. I decided to accept it and see where you went with it. As you evolved here I have come to accept you as a valid member. I would suggest that your newspaper idea would sure add credibility where there is doubt.

Yeah they are getting big!!! There are other trunks just as big, or bigger, I just could not get good shots of them(THE LIGHT). Those are off the Romulans, this Pheno is much larger than the white haired I grew a couple years back. Cannot wait till Monday, but if Y does not get better, it is gonna have to wait I think, but then who knows, maybe I need to smoke a bowl or 10,LOL!!!:high-five: I will have to ask someone to watch Y for Monday, because of what is Planned, I just about have to be there, I have worked with or around some of these People for almost a Decade, not most, but some. But I've known alot of them for several years. They would Be just Devastated, if I do not come, Not sure exactly whats up, but I think there will be some Food, they will try to get Me Drunk at some point, and maybe a ceremony of some type??? I do not Know, but I will wear My Dress Uniform. At least Y will be a good excuse not to Drink Too Much!!! I do not really like to Drink very much anymore, I figure I:thumb::high-five::circle-of-love: drank enough alcohol in My 20's-30's, to last a lifetime, although Jandre and I were funning around about going fishing, and I thought how Great it would be to go and have Breakfast at the Truckstop, get some Ice Cold Ones, and be HAPPY(DRUNK) by 9am in the Morning!!! It sounded like fun the day I said it, but right now, i think I would gag if I tried to do that!!! It has been about 15years since I got Drunk on Purpose in the AM, and I was Fishing then too!!! Thanks for writing ME back Friend CF. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Ha! It has been a long time since I cracked a cold one in the morning too! Drunk by noon. I have drank a whole case of beer in a day before while fishing. I am like you. I rarely drink anymore. It just tears me up inside.

I am sure they have some great festivities for you. You have to go!
:thumb:

JTG,you aint got to give me no proof,LOL even if those were not your plants(and I truly believe they are) I would give you kudos for choosing such wondefull pics!
come monday I will toast you from afar and hold my glass high for all to see!
thank you again for your service to our UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
good vibes to you and Y:circle-of-love:

JTG,you aint got to give me no proof,LOL even if those were not your plants(and I truly believe they are) I would give you kudos for choosing such wondefull pics!
come monday I will toast you from afar and hold my glass high for all to see!
thank you again for your service to our UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
good vibes to you and Y:circle-of-love:

LoL!! I want proof! I am comming down with my sample and seed bag! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom