THsea's Intermission Grow

bender.jpg

Hey baby, you wanna kill all humans?

EDIT: I'll have pictures up tonight, they look pretty nice too, used flash... Looks much darker in the background than it is, but gives a nice silhouette... You can just hear the trichomes yelling "Bite my shiny aromatic ass!"

Pic's in a few, meatbags.

Here they is

Trainwreck and bud shot
Trainwreck30.JPG

TW_bud.JPG

Garbage... er Green Poison Auto
GPAakagarbage.JPG

Hawaiian Snow, Cream Caramel Auto, and Wild Thailand.. Two shots.
HSnow_CCA_WThai.JPG

HSCCAWT2.JPG

Close ups... Same order :thumb:
Hsnow3.JPG

CCA8.JPG

WThai3.JPG

Okay... The AKxY Harvest... Dried. Two shots again.
AKxY1.JPG

AKxY_close1.JPG

Have a good night :420:

good weed THsea!:)
nice nighty night pics! very nice:)

congratulations on your harvest!
Thank you! Unfortunately, one of the large nug's had slight bud rot hidden within... I think it hasn't spread, I caught it in time. Hopefully... Gonna monitor the harvest closely... Well, whats left! It was less than an ounce, and without much around, it has already dwindled a bit. Luckily, my other plants will be ready fairly soon... And they will be big enough that at least SOME will make it :)

I think I met Peaches one night.
Dare I say... Millions of Peaches? ;)

good weed THsea!:)
nice nighty night pics! very nice:)
Thank 'ya Sir Fish Cake!

nice little harvest you have there:thumb::bravo:
night pics eh:)
Oh yea! Any little harvest is a nice harvest! :) Better than nothing!

Looks great THsea... man, the autos look dwarfed next to those regular girls... they're hobbit ;) +reps
Word, really discourages me from running auto's... And most indica's honestly. Sativas (if you can escape bud rot) just yield like crazy in this environment. Maybe the MiS will turn the tables, but I have my doubts... And honestly plan to run sativa's like a mad man after the MiS grow... Starting with Kauai Electric.

So... Everything is running pretty smoothly, for the flowering girls... All is about the same, I may have more to update tonight... After inspecting the plants and watering. Not going to do pictures, maybe I'll do that tomorrow.. If I do, pic's will be taken in the morning and uploaded at night... I have to work.

The indoors... Both Dinachem's are showing roots out their smartpots... The OG Kush just looks fucking amazing since the repotting, one mutated leaf (and even that looks healthy), roots are showing through the Airpot on most sides (and the bottom)... It didn't do that with the smartpot.. Which is unusual. But I've always noticed the Airpots were better.

Looks like the OG might be another unexpected champion... Like the Trainwreck with the set before it.. Not that I'm disappointed, but it would be nice if the plants you "expect" to do best took the spotlight from something you ran to fill out your grow.

:hmmmm:

Hey Buckshot.

I doubt that THsea will finish this journal. He lost all his plants to mold again. He is trying a different part of his yard now, so we may see him again one of these days. He really lives in mold city,
:popcorn::smokin:

I've offered my place, but it's a long drive with much traffic.

Bummer THsea, I am fighting mold too!!! Sorry but don't get pissed... you can do eeet!!!

Hey y'all...

Like OMM said, this grow is pretty much done... I've got my indoor two (the Dinachem's) and my OG Kush still thriving... But all the rest? Bit the dust... Bad times...

But good times, I've got a new strategy, some ammunition from OMM (nutes, organic bug repellents, etc), and a slurry of strains that should be able to handle the adverse conditions... :)

Put this one in the closed journals admin's ! Its done. I'll be back, but this next grow will be a bit to much to do with journaling I think... I'll start a new thread next year... Possibly with the KE? ;)

Crap, THsea, I was looking forward to seeing how your Hawaiian Snow turned out! Maybe you can live a little vicariously through mine. I'll be starting a journal soon - got a nice manageable 3 footer in flower.

Thanks for yours!

:thumb:

Hi THsea :goodjob:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post if you have a smoke report!

I’m moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journals in Progress:popcorn:

I hope you'll stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of some of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom