Tony Sussan's Sealed Sea Of Green!

Really looking sweet Tony. Must smell awesome!

Hey Buck! Yep get in close and they smell pretty awesome! It's a good thing but with my carbon filter and fan setup the smell is VERY minimal in the room. I really went overkill in that dept for stealth. My 8" can fan moves 900cfm through the filter and keeps the air really scent free. But for security it is awesome!
Cheers for the reps much appreciated! :peace:

So s my mrs and best mate!! Expensive month.. lol

Hey Tony, Hmm Your garden is looking green indeed!!
Looking at them cola's Im reminded of my last grow - They look sweet. I hope I can get similar buds again this time around but time will tell.
Hope ya had a good Christmas and didnt get too rat shit! Mine was quiet, but thats a good thing for me:) Didnt get into no trouble.. AWSUM.
Ok mate well keep up the good work and catch up later ok. Smokemup

Hey Tony, Hmm Your garden is looking green indeed!!
Looking at them cola's Im reminded of my last grow - They look sweet. I hope I can get similar buds again this time around but time will tell.
Hope ya had a good Christmas and didnt get too rat shit! Mine was quiet, but thats a good thing for me:) Didnt get into no trouble.. AWSUM.
Ok mate well keep up the good work and catch up later ok. Smokemup

Cheers for the comments bro! Your girl is looking sweet as! Be interesting to see how she finishes for ya mate!
Quite Christmas for me but enjoying a few days off now so thats been good.

:peace:

one selly quastion...:)
what kind of led u are using??

Nope not silly at all mate.
I am not sure if i am supposed to mention the company on here but damn i am only answering questions not advertising hey!

LED panels are from Hydrogrow led.

Bought as they have a distributor here in AUS so was an easy way to dip my toe into LED lighting without taking huge risks importing expensive grow lights and trying to explain to customs what they are for! Who knows i might change though! I have to say i am mighty tempted by Jon705's lights.

Cool like i mentioned though its really the importing side of it that would worry me. Anything coming into the country valued over $1000 and customs want there piece. I dont have issues with this per say its just then they also wanna know what the fuk it is and what its for! Been through this so many times for work! Long as it is not a bomb or drugs or something they should piss off and mind there own business!

as i said earlier ozzy boarder control is great but not in other ways. i guess they are trying to keep ur homeland beautiful without loads of imported shite. but guess its an issue when u are ordering simple things. i guess it something u have to put up with to live in a great country. id love to live there man.

hey jon my dad lives on outskirts of vancouver. he loves it but its so expensive. u have great outdoors there, id live there too. im a very active person and i love to get out mountain biking and fishing, canada has some fantastic scenery and outdoors, some of best in the world. but im a sucker for the sun. i stick to taking my holidays in tenerife in the canary islands for now off west africa.

Agreed! I have travelled extensively over the years and I often am amazed that most of us aussies have no appreciation for what we have here. In saying that I have often said i would also love to live either in New Zealand or Canada. Quite, not many people (in the right areas) and great hunting!

Back
Top Bottom