Tony Sussan's Sealed Sea Of Green!

Thank you very much Jon and Tony!! That's what I'm going to do !! ;)
Btw , ALL the a/c's work in this way guys ? (mini split, at least) they don't exchange outside air at all ? Or there are few types, that work this way ?

No buddy from your pics in your journal yours is one of the good portable models with the dual hoses. Mini splits are plumbed in and the compressor is outside the building so they are much quiter to run. Not sure about anywhere else but here in OZ when they are installed they are put on a different tarriff for the hydro bill. Same one as your hot water heater uses so they are much cheaper to run than a plug in stand alone model. They are also really efficient the way they operate. I like em! Just gotta have a good reason to give the guy doin the install for you. Mine is in the roof space so was a bit awkward to explain to him but its all cool.

:peace:

Well i like Mitsubishi inverter/heat pump or mini split. Depending where you from they have differnet names. These are the quitest on the market and give great service. I am sure there are other good brands available but here in AUS the Mitsubishi is what i like. You might need a bigger model than what i have as my room is much smaller but i am sure you would figure it out :cheesygrinsmiley:

Daikin , is also a serious brand to consider !! Very expensive man, but it really purifies the air with some advanced anti-microb filters !!
Very very powerfull too ... !!! Check the ftx series Jon, just to get an idea ...

happy boxing day to you brother:) I was born on boxing day:)
Oh and have a Merry Christmas!!:xmas:

Hi Tony, Nice work mate.. Ive trimmed up my girl a couple times, had to take some branches and now she s set out its looking good not long for flower time:) Be good to see ya buds when done.. Take care mate, Smokemup..

Back
Top Bottom