Torco's Outdoor grow 2008

Re: Harvest pics, Outdoor 2008

Awesome Torco :) Your grows are sure to inspire thousands who worry about outdoor grow success! Beautiful harvest! I think you get better every time!

Thanks Boss, I am already looking forward to next years outdoor grow, and thinking of what i can do to make it even bigger and better.

amazing looking grow torco, + reps for an amazing job

Its gunna be a holly jolly christmas for you torco!

amazing.

I'm sort of a noob at this growing stuff- I had a few questions.

First off- how is he getting away with this? He says the govt. knows about his garden... I know he doesn't want to tell us what country/state he is in- but I don't get how someone didn't find it. It's a forest!

also- I would really enjoy it if people posted at the end of these guides a kind of "wrap up" where they tell us

Total Time, from start to finish.
Total weight in harvest.
Total cost, etc. etc.

amazing job, torco.

Not sure but i do know theres a county in California that lets you grow up to 25 plants per household for medical or recreation. Forget what the towns called but you can check it out in the documentary "Marijuana Inc." No joke.

Hello Sir, just thought i'd stop in and tell you, your an extremly talented grower. Plus those nugs are just dirty sexy. By the way happy Saint Patricks day!

how in the world do u get those plants that big, do you think the planters make a big difference over a 7 -10 gallon pot? they are all soo big and perfect it doenst make since

Back
Top Bottom