Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

Looking for a new circulation fan. If anyone has a good suggestion, let me know.

It needs to be easy to clean, reasonably priced and it can't say Honeywell on it.
I've given them enough money already.

Highya VG,

Your little ladies are looking much better! I think you're on to something!

Fan - I got a little clip-on at Walmart pretty cheap. Been using it for years - I only use it in the spring for seedlings now (used to grow inside). Cheers

Highya VG,

Your little ladies are looking much better! I think you're on to something!

Fan - I got a little clip-on at Walmart pretty cheap. Been using it for years - I only use it in the spring for seedlings now (used to grow inside). Cheers
I'm very happy this morning. The girls are all praying and looking a bit greener.

I have to go to Wal-Mart later today. I'll see what they have. I should have bought one a few weeks ago when they had all of the fans on clearance.

Have a great day Bode.

Hey VG, I think you’ve got some acoustic issues in your thread. There seems to be an echo or something?? :hmmmm:
That's called the Sauga factor. We do experience this phenomenon from time to time. It's inexplicable in its nature and frequency.

Hey VG, I think you’ve got some acoustic issues in your thread. There seems to be an echo or something?? :hmmmm:
har! I can't think on my own a lot so I like to steal others phrases. If I copy and paste it saves a lot of typing(tiping for the brits).

har! I can't think on my own a lot so I like to steal others phrases. If I copy and paste it saves a lot of typing(tiping for the brits).
Lmao, you can copy my homework any time Mr S. It won’t help when the test comes tho.

Back
Top Bottom