Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

I don't see any reason why your plants cannot take 6.5g right now VG. It's not going to harm the plants. If anything you may experience a small bit of tip burn, which is perfectly fine.
They are already at 6.5 for two feedings. Thinking of increasing.

Highya Mr.S!

U have current pics in natural light hun
Can I use the ones from 24 hrs ago?I posted a bunch yesterday.
My foot hurts this morning and it's difficult to take pics standing up.
If I have to I will.

Sorry VG, I misunderstood! I would feed more frequently then and keep it at 6.5g... how many days apart are you between feedings right now?
3 days apart. They are due tomorrow.

Sorry VG, I misunderstood! I would feed more frequently then and keep it at 6.5g... how many days apart are you between feedings right now?

Ditto on that

They are already at 6.5 for two feedings. Thinking of increasing.

hold for a feed or two and see where they are at. concur with sauga. may need to feed more often at the same strength. they are just using what is available faster. trying to push a hotter mix won't make them use less of the moisture, unless you push them to stop uptake, which you don't want.

Coffee with Candida oil in it

Planning my football day

Need to grill some dead animal

Chicken?
Pork?
Tri tip?
London broil?

Decisions decisions

I'm on my third coffee and about to roll my third, so I wound up like a clock right now.
Where I need to be. I'm usually 4 cups deep by now.
Coffee with Candida oil in it

Planning my football day

Need to grill some dead animal

Chicken?
Pork?
Tri tip?
London broil?

Decisions decisions
Ummm....
Tri tip. SMH.

Anyone try the Folgers 1850 coffee yet??

waterpipe and an irish coffee to start. trying to use up some whipping cream i had.

folgers is garbage.

This is fun. Teasing me about coffee.
I just got readdicted to the stuff. It's a horrible time to run out. So irritable....
Yer own fault

Ya knew you where low yesterday

Should have slapped the BF to get more

Just saying

This is fun. Teasing me about coffee.
I just got readdicted to the stuff. It's a horrible time to run out. So irritable....

oh noooo...

no substute either. go make some tea and pretend you are british. just with better teeth.

Yer own fault

Ya knew you where low yesterday

Should have slapped the BF to get more

Just saying
He did the grocery shopping. I told him we needed it. I can do no more than that.
I will remind him when he wakes up.
He drinks the frickin crystals. I brew coffee. Should pull my cappuccino machine out. Make him get some espresso beans.

Oooh. I should make canna chocolate covered espresso beans. Yummy.

oh noooo...

no substute either. go make some tea and pretend you are british. just with better teeth.
Drinking cherry kool aid. Getting all hopped up on sugar. Woooo!!!

Back
Top Bottom