Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

actually have an electric. take care of a house cut into a four-plex. i'll haul that out on real bad ones if i have to. doesn't save time, but it does give the back a break.. biggest issue is the neighbours don't move the cars then drive all over it, making it impossible to clear.

two years ago after a huge storm i cleared all around one tenant's car to the bone, but let the snow build on top and below, since they wouldn't move it. it was stuck solid with about 4 ft of packed snow on top and below to rails. hasn't been so much of an issue since.

I need a low sugar canna chocolate recipe. If you know of one give me a heads up. I really want to make those espresso beans.
I'll look around for one as well.

naaaaah, cant be. you can still post... :p
Yes. But I've slowed down considerably and only dosed just over an hour ago. This much stronger than two cookies.
Who has time to measure and just not guess at dosing amounts? Not me!

I need a low sugar canna chocolate recipe. If you know of one give me a heads up. I really want to make those espresso beans.
I'll look around for one as well.

use as dark a chocolate with the highest % cocoa as you can get, and 1/2 - to 1/4 the sugar as the standard recipe you regularly like to use. the palate changes from sweet to bitter, with much deeper richness. killer with red wine. can even add a tiny splash in.

use as dark a chocolate with the highest % cocoa as you can get, and 1/2 - to 1/4 the sugar as the standard recipe you regularly like to use. the palate changes from sweet to bitter, with much deeper richness. killer with red wine. can even add a tiny splash in.
Or bourbon... Oh hells yes!

I want them to be shelf stable so I need some food grade wax I'm guessing. I don't really have much experience in the confectionery arts. I've always been curious about it and think I'd be decent at it. May as well give er a go.

Or bourbon... Oh hells yes!

the key to the booze is tiny splash lol... :laughtwo:

otherwise the chocolate gets too loose. need to introduce it in when you are spoon mixing everything together.. if you add too much you will know what i mean instantly the first time. bit of beeswax if making the beans works great and beneficial. food grade is just bees wax with the pollen removed. (slightly industrial process ) use food grade if allergens are a concern.

add the bees wax melted. work fast as it can set up quick lol.

a double boiler is your friend. a hotel chef told me all about chocolate ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

the key to the booze is tiny splash lol... :laughtwo:

otherwise the chocolate gets too loose. need to introduce it in when you are spoon mixing everything together.. if you add too much you will know what i mean instantly the first time. bit of beeswax if making the beans works great and beneficial. food grade is just bees wax with the pollen removed. (slightly industrial process ) use food grade if allergens are a concern.
I have a friend with hives. I wonder what he has stored up?
Amy is sugar free and made hers with carob as I recall.
I saw her carob melts. They looked really good. Don't know if I want to go to zero sugar yet. I'm down about 80% of what I used previously. I have a wicked sweet tooth. It's been very difficult. Lol

Make my salve...it's perfect for that.

.... aanndd linky pls ?

make oil based creams etc... always looking for other methods / info.. :)

add the bees wax melted. work fast as it can set up quick lol.

a double boiler is your friend. a hotel chef told me all about chocolate ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Appreciate the tips bluter. I may do truffles at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom