Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

I don't transplant autos, and I almost always stick to plastic pots like you do until final homes in cloth for photos, but for the times I have had to move plants from cloth to cloth, I do pull the bags down around a bucket (as seen here). But whether you do it my way or the velcro way, you will still be tearing off the air-pruned roots even with a velcro pot.

But those roots are already dead from air pruning, so there's not harm to the living roots.

I don't transplant autos, and I almost always stick to plastic pots like you do until final homes in cloth for photos, but for the times I have had to move plants from cloth to cloth, I do pull the bags down around a bucket (as seen here). But whether you do it my way or the velcro way, you will still be tearing off the air-pruned roots even with a velcro pot.

But those roots are already dead from air pruning, so there's not harm to the living roots.
Got it! And I believe it. Maybe one day if needed.

Already walking on my ankle. Still sore but I'll be good. Didn't need crutches.

Just for fun I decided to demand that the BF pull the girls out for inspection. He was thrilled.:eye-roll:
I on the other hand found it immensely entertaining.
Cleaned them up on the bottom and removed any worthless suckers.

Glad to hear you’re feeling better! Ladies looks outstanding. Can’t wait to see what they can do :popcorn::popcorn:
I'll be good as long as I'm careful and don't injure it further.

They do look pretty good. They are still pulling from the bottom leaves. Not sure if its lack of light. I only see it on the oldest and largest leaves throughout the plant. It's showing as a minor K def. Serrations have minor damage.
I'm not worrying about it yet as 98% of the plant looks good.

Already walking on my ankle. Still sore but I'll be good. Didn't need crutches.

Just for fun I decided to demand that the BF pull the girls out for inspection. He was thrilled.:eye-roll:
I on the other hand found it immensely entertaining.
Cleaned them up on the bottom and removed any worthless suckers.

Wow.....

I mean....they look ok

I did see a couple spots...way down low....
But that's me.......I mean don't OCD on it or anything

:rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley: :drool::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

The look AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!

Wow.....

I mean....they look ok

I did see a couple spots...way down low....
But that's me.......I mean don't OCD on it or anything

:rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley: :drool::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

The look AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!
Shhhhhhh......
Don't want to jinx it.
In a state of cat-like readiness. Waiting for the bottom to fall out.

Back
Top Bottom