Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

Highya VG,

That's a real nice bud in that pic!! Super frosty! Enjoy!! Cheers

Congrats on the beautiful harvests! :love:
:party:
Thank you sweetie. Just have to remove the weed from my hair...and various other places. Maybe don't wear a v-neck on trim day???
Nicely done and done VG! Glad to see you're all stocked up again for a few weeks ;)
Have a great night and get some sleep :hug:
Awww. Do I have to Mr.S??
I'm not quite ready for bed.
I can't tell if I'm delirious or just supa high...gonna find out. Curious minds want to know...

If you promise not to be grumpy tomorrow then you can stay up all night! :high-five:
I think I fell asleep about 5 minutes after talking to you. LMAO.

If she goes to sleep who will like my posts at midnight (my time)?

Congrats on the grow, the harvest, and the trimming!
:welldone:
Somehow I woke up right after you posted this. I was up just long enough to like your post and check my DMs.

I guess that's it for this journal.

DSS has some really nice strong genetics. The seeds were vigorous and despite a small hiccup on my part they grew well with minimum upkeep. My buds are dense and fragrant and they are some of the stickies mamas I've grown to date. Each plant had her charms.
True Og was my prettiest plant even though she had the roughest start. There is no denying that she was my favorite girl. Her buds look amazing and the mint and pine notes are developing nicely.
ExoDus Cheese gave me the largest amount of product. She is very fruity. I guess that I was expecting something else to be honest. I really like her scent. She's easy to describe....a skunk chewing juicy fruit gum.
Purple Punch gave me the ultra rock hard buds. She's every bit as sugary as her description and while she was my ugly girl, she threw out some of my favorite smoke. She is one skunky mama.
Not the type of shit you carry around unless you want everyone in a two block radius to know what you are holding.

I had a lot of fun with y'all.
This grow was half as stressful as the last one. Turned out pretty well aside from a few ugly leaves.

I'll be returning to my Continuous Nonsense journal. Hope y'all will come along. :love:

How did the Boveda challenge go? Any difference in smell from with to without?
It went well.
The bud doesn't dry out. You notice it the most when you grind it.
The Boveda cured bud smelled much stronger.

Back
Top Bottom