Trala’s Tent

*picks up mic*

Rose’s are red and Trala’s are lacy
Strap yourself in coz I’m gonna get CrAzY
You call my gift weak and a waste and rambling?
Best you can do is this haiku? It’s just babbling!
My talent is real and it‘s raw - I’m a linguist
If you want to battle me, you will need to really think first.
I am the queen of rhyme! I wear the crown!
If this was WWE it would be a smackdown.

*drops mic*
*pirouettes*
*moonwalks off stage*

PS since this time yesterday I have learned 2 things
1. Vogon poetry really is viewed as the worst (I don’t know why)
2. A haiku is a Japanese poem with 17 syllables and 3 lines

:) :) :)
I learned one thing
1. you're not a poet.

I know segway segway. I mean the word segway.

I’ll use it in a sentence.

Hashgirl and I were discussing a ride on black thing which allowed me to segway to my next thought bubble, which was the word segue. Is it in fact spelled segway. My red you spelled it wrong line suggests no.

The Winner! Omg fucking cracker of a book. I’m going to download Tell No One today. So I’ll get back to you with review.

:)

The word pronounced segway is spelled segue. :battingeyelashes:

Omg no.

Its a statement not a question.

Actually noice works too.

That example was fuckin schmick Tra.
That example was fuckin noice Tra.

Yep both work.
The ? Was to ask if that was right…

Are you ex military too?
Yep, that’s how I dramatically showed up in Perth in 1981 …. By submarine. Then I :bong:
and they kicked me out of the submarine force. Really was the best thing that could have happened. I would have accidentally sunk that submarine if I stayed on board.…

Omg I’m clutching my pearls and I’m not even wearing any!

I am here to tell you it is totally gender specific! I REFUSE to believe it is an affliction that has ever affected the female gender.
I think Smegma Force would be a great ”graphic novel”. :passitleft:

Yep, that’s how I dramatically showed up in Perth in 1981 …. By submarine. Then I :bong:
and they kicked me out of the submarine force. Really was the best thing that could have happened. I would have accidentally sunk that submarine if I stayed on board.…
I'm amazed they didn't separate you. Prior to 9/11 they were cutting tons of people for drugs. Afterwards I heard rumors they were easing off since they needed bodies but you know military rumors. Hey, want a fun read? Go google 'Holly Graf Winston S Churchill' She was my first captain at sea...absolute cuntwomble.

I'm amazed they didn't separate you. Prior to 9/11 they were cutting tons of people for drugs. Afterwards I heard rumors they were easing off since they needed bodies but you know military rumors. Hey, want a fun read? Go google 'Holly Graf Winston S Churchill' She was my first captain at sea...absolute cuntwomble.
They even let me re-enlisted. Cuntwomble! I like it!

When I was in Sydney last I went to that maritime museum and I can think of nothing worse than being trapped in a metal underwater boat, well look I can, but it would be pretty bad. Remember those Russian men that were trapped in a sub and died? It horrified me. I prayed from them everyday when a rescue was possible and I’m an atheist!

Not so fun fact: I can’t cross a bridge in the car without putting my window down and unclipping my seatbelt because of my fear of being trapped underwater. If I cross a bridge in a train, I literally have hands that are wet with sweat and I get terrible anxiety. Weirdest part, I actually love the water. I swim almost every day in summer.

Are you ex military too?

These flowers look like nothing I've ever grown.

I literally couldn't have got to this point without the training and growing advice I learned here. Xo

They are BURSTING with good health. They each drink 4L per day.

WillE Bee :love::love::love:

IMG_20210729_151212_edit_360910093435551.jpg

IMG_20210729_150940.jpg

Halle Bee :love: :love: :love:

IMG_20210729_150909.jpg
IMG_20210729_151123.jpg

Evening (here) T meister. I don’t read as much as you but I do go through spells of it.
I went on a sci-fi rampage and read like 19 books in a month, even though I had never read sci-if. It was fantastic, I hadn’t done anything like that in years with any type of books.
I sort of let my kindle suggest books for me once I had read a few and it lead me to some great ones.
Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky was one of my favorites in that time.
At the time he had only written one book but it was fantastic, and got me started on all kinds of things.
Hope that you are doing well, the plants are looking green as hell ;)

Remember those Russian men that were trapped in a sub and died?

Which one? (sorry, dig at Russia choosing to save national face over the lives of people) I'm guessing you mean the Kursk? Yes, I'm ex Navy tho my boat stayed on top of the waves. I'd still be on a boat if I could but the condyle doohickey under my right knee decided to pop off at the growth plate. Couldn't run 1.5 miles after surgery and 18 months of rehab so I got the boot. My boat was 500' from stem to stern....with lots of obstacles like oh I dunno...the two massive missile systems that pop shit like tomahawks out of the main deck, the super structure, a couple doors...not sure where in the Navy I was gonna need to run 1.5 miles in 14 minutes? I can fucking slow swim for ages, tho...and float like a champ (thanks, boobs!). I could still climb ladders (the steep stairs on ships), get the firefighter's kit on, and most pertinent to my specific job: type and turn a screwdriver.

Totally not shaded about it at all.

When I was in Sydney last I went to that maritime museum and I can think of nothing worse than being trapped in a metal underwater boat, well look I can, but it would be pretty bad. Remember those Russian men that were trapped in a sub and died? It horrified me. I prayed from them everyday when a rescue was possible and I’m an atheist!

Not so fun fact: I can’t cross a bridge in the car without putting my window down and unclipping my seatbelt because of my fear of being trapped underwater. If I cross a bridge in a train, I literally have hands that are wet with sweat and I get terrible anxiety. Weirdest part, I actually love the water. I swim almost every day in summer.
I grew up in a small town and wanted an adventure. I got one, but not the one I imagined. Oh & I drive over a 17 mile bridge and tunnel to work everyday...

I literally couldn't have got to this point without the training and growing advice I learned here. Xo

IMG_20210729_150940.jpg

IMG_20210729_150909.jpg
IMG_20210729_151123.jpg
Nice big beauties!

IMG_20210729_150940.jpg

IMG_20210729_150909.jpg
IMG_20210729_151123.jpg

Tralala far out the leaves already gettin crystals! Its going to be a thing of beauty

Evening (here) T meister. I don’t read as much as you but I do go through spells of it.
I went on a sci-fi rampage and read like 19 books in a month, even though I had never read sci-if. It was fantastic, I hadn’t done anything like that in years with any type of books.
I sort of let my kindle suggest books for me once I had read a few and it lead me to some great ones.
Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky was one of my favorites in that time.
At the time he had only written one book but it was fantastic, and got me started on all kinds of things.
Hope that you are doing well, the plants are looking green as hell ;)
Operation Hail Mary by Andy Weir is the best thing I have read this year. Same guy who wrote The Martian (Matt Damon was in the movie). It's excellent.

Back
Top Bottom