Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

Oh Teddy sent me a reminder no off topic photos in out of bounds areas.

So youll have to go look here

Rainbow

I know you appreciate the beauty in all natural occurrences, just had but a few moments to snap it. Was a lovely part of the day, just around knock off, really made me smile.

Im all caught up, your* girl looks great Tra, very pretty even if tall, i know you might not love how it looks but I still think shes beautiful, stunning. Shes got a nice shape and with those adjustments nice lines .

Its all growing very nicely, the effort youve put in has not gone unnoticed. I look forward to all that comes next, quite exciting sharing your journal and methods, especially when you have time to put everything down to read. A real adventure.

Any how Ill go sit up the back again waiting for the next installment. Too much is Never enough.

Oh Teddy sent me a reminder no off topic photos in out of bounds areas.

So youll have to go look here

Rainbow

I know you appreciate the beauty in all natural occurrences, just had but a few moments to snap it. Was a lovely part of the day, just around knock off, really made me smile.

Im all caught up, your* girl looks great Tra, very pretty even if tall, i know you might not love how it looks but I still think shes beautiful, stunning. Shes got a nice shape and with those adjustments nice lines .

Its all growing very nicely, the effort youve put in has not gone unnoticed. I look forward to all that comes next, quite exciting sharing your journal and methods, especially when you have time to put everything down to read. A real adventure.

Any how Ill go sit up the back again waiting for the next installment. Too much is Never enough.
I couldn’t open your pic.

And thanks.

Just had a Peking Duck and she looks schmick bruv!

Look who is BIG SMI,ING after an uppot and a drink.

May I re-present Queen Cleopatra Bee.

85CF56DE-6EEA-42C3-937F-15EFBAF2EE27.jpeg
AE1742CE-A314-40EA-984E-4AFB4711F4D1.jpeg

She’s not that shade of green in real life, the light gives her that brightness.

This is her in real life lighting,

CA2E7B8F-FF04-4258-A27F-8B4F9474925C.jpeg

While I see where I went wrong, I am happy moving forward with the hope some training changes help carcass canopy her.

Omg I’ve got another nightshift tonight. FML.

U seem to b chasing spirit level flatness,,,
U should b pleased with her ,she gorgeous,,
But I suspect U already know that :ganjamon:
U rokkin aussie

U seem to b chasing spirit level flatness,,,
U should b pleased with her ,she gorgeous,,
But I suspect U already know that :ganjamon:
U rokkin aussie
Hey Scotty :)

Thank you! This grow my aim is a little higher! I really want to achieve a canopy.

Thank you :)

I love your canopy and plant Trala You are getting there. . It takes extra time but well worth it :green_heart:
Hi there.

We will see I guess.

I’m really determined to do my very best to create a canopy. Doesn’t mean I’ll get there. Just means I’m gonna have a red hot go lolll

Thanks for having a look.

:) :) :)

Heeeee brew.

Thank you! I'm super pleased!

Do you get your delivery yet?
I've been checking the mail and it hasn't come yet, I hope it didn't get stopped at the border. I was wondering if you put my name on it because there's a lot of people that get mail to the same box number. If it doesn't have my name on it I won't get it. I really hope it turns up soon. So excited to get real professional genetics.

Look who is BIG SMI,ING after an uppot and a drink.

May I re-present Queen Cleopatra Bee.

85CF56DE-6EEA-42C3-937F-15EFBAF2EE27.jpeg
AE1742CE-A314-40EA-984E-4AFB4711F4D1.jpeg

She’s not that shade of green in real life, the light gives her that brightness.

This is her in real life lighting,

CA2E7B8F-FF04-4258-A27F-8B4F9474925C.jpeg

While I see where I went wrong, I am happy moving forward with the hope some training changes help carcass canopy her.

Omg I’ve got another nightshift tonight. FML.
Looks great Trala…cheers

I've been checking the mail and it hasn't come yet, I hope it didn't get stopped at the border. I was wondering if you put my name on it because there's a lot of people that get mail to the same box number. If it doesn't have my name on it I won't get it. I really hope it turns up soon. So excited to get real professional genetics.
Hi Joe

Yes I did write your name. It’s a pink envelope, I deliberately put an extra L in your surname just in case you need to deny ownership.

I doubt it will be stopped. I have had no problems receiving seeds, or sending them. I sent two seeds to DV8 without issue.

I’d be thinking next week.

Hi Joe

Yes I did write your name. It’s a pink envelope, I deliberately put an extra L in your surname just in case you need to deny ownership.

I doubt it will be stopped. I have had no problems receiving seeds, or sending them. I sent two seeds to DV8 without issue.

I’d be thinking next week.
Thanks T
I was talking to a friend about the seed situation (told him about this awesome chick from Aussie sending me a couple of seeds), and he gave me 3 zkittlez seeds from a New Zealand guy. I'm going to grow those ones after yours, since I don't know how good they'll be. (One is a bit pale, but the other 2 look ok)
That way we'll see the difference between breeders, but it's exciting to finally be getting somewhere with the good genes.
I really appreciate you helping me out like this.
I'll keep checking the mail for pinky :thanks::hug::yahoo:
I'm so excited.
It's like Xmas when I was 10. Oh, scratch that, I got a budgie and it died.
It's like Xmas when I was 11, I got a remote control truck. :rofl:

IMG20220506012742_BURST001_COVER.jpg

So this is where I’m meat to be:-

Carcasses Tutorial

This is where I am. I am starting to see the foundation for my canopy. I’m not sure if I took too much off today, I watched carefully which leaves were blocking the sunlight to new growth.

Please let me know if you see problem areas. I’m doing something wrong with the outside area that’s fo sho. I will trim under the branches tomorrow.

Before

1C22859A-982F-458B-97BE-CB9E62E13AAF.jpeg

After, with additional Carhooking™️. I know she looks sad, but carcass has said that is normal.

9A0831EA-AF92-4698-9465-839C91233B4E.jpeg

Then it fucking pissed down, and she LOVED it! Her big in bud sister not so much…

12F66F4D-A1DA-4140-BBB7-9F01E9870FCA.jpeg

She’s tucked up in bed now :)

9425225D-983F-4815-BC0E-3782C7AB1213.jpeg
D958C1F3-5892-472E-825E-71D6BE751384.jpeg

There is deffo a canopy forming there Trala. She is looking super healthy. This all seems to be happening quite fast that growth. Looking forward to feedback.

Back
Top Bottom