Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

There is deffo a canopy forming there Trala. She is looking super healthy. This all seems to be happening quite fast that growth. Looking forward to feedback.
Thank you. The middle looks quite good. The outside not so much.

She is looking very nice Trala, I love how you've opened up the middle. Very pretty color too. :thumb:

That's a lovely plant, Trala. You should see it from here! :Rasta:

Looks like you trimmed the right leaves at the right time- she'll fill in all the blank spaces in a day or 2 - nice work, T!

She'll bounce back in no time.
She looks awful atm. I’m trying to coax those new growths out.
She is looking very nice Trala, I love how you've opened up the middle. Very pretty color too. :thumb:
Thank you very much.

It’s a learning experience:)
She's looking great T. It can be really tricky to get a perfectly level canopy but she's getting there nicely. Takes lots of little adjustments. :goodjob:
Hi Vet

Omg does it ever! Lots!
Nice work Miss T.

NTH
Thank you Hipster :)
That's a lovely plant, Trala. You should see it from here! :Rasta:
Tonight she just looks faaaaked mate.
Trala, healthy and a good canopy…looking great. Cheers
Thank you.

And thanks for taking an interest.

Looks like you trimmed the right leaves at the right time- she'll fill in all the blank spaces in a day or 2 - nice work, T!
Good afternoon C Horse :)

So she looks awful tonight. Lol.

So I’m still on Step 5. My new growth points are high enough to be Carhooked, but I’m unsure if this looks right coz she looks NOTHING like yours. Her top looks like a naked frame. Will new growth parts come on those naked areas? I looked really closely and it looks like new growth might come from there. I am just guiding the bottom branches up at this point to meet the canopy above.

In my mind my canopy is to be built upwards from this point.

DA839139-A1FE-4B1E-AB4A-8F4EC9CCDCAF.jpeg

She legit looks like a dogs breakfast!

B7649880-E44A-4E41-A65E-64691B70A1EC.jpeg

Hope you’re having a great weekend, but you’re retired so every day is Saturday you lucky bastard!

Ill wait for Carcass to reply, but what you are doing there looks right to me, driving the apical growth points down to an even, uniform spread.

Then the lowers can move upward to even the canopy.

You did start with a pretty good gap inbetween the lateral nodal growth so it will take some time and taming.

Whilst that direct nodal growth is hooked horintal, the secondaries will get equal access to the apical growth hormones and building, that will fill her in nicely.

I realised after following along in his tutorial he takes the unders of that secondary growth which is so obvious when he pointed it out, as an essential part of removal, to encourage the uppers and increase their resources and access to light and hormones.

Ultimately his method is pretty clever, however exact you adhere to the principles the plant is still going to be more even and framed properly than without them.

A good teacher always makes the student better. I already see that in your Cleo. Its finicky, but its a brilliant method.

So I’m still on Step 5. My new growth points are high enough to be Carhooked, but I’m unsure if this looks right coz she looks NOTHING like yours. Her top looks like a naked frame. Will new growth parts come on those naked areas? I looked really closely and it looks like new growth might come from there. I am just guiding the bottom branches up at this point to meet the canopy above.

Hope you’re having a great weekend, but you’re retired so every day is Saturday you lucky bastard!
She looks good Trala, like she's survived a tornado. They truly have to look something like that at one point in order to get to where you want to be at the end.

Have a look at this little one I'm working on now. Not much different.
RQ twin 5-7-22 F7.jpg

She’s looking good still so lush to I’m jealous lol I’ll get there though hope you have a great weekend :)

Looks good from here.
Churrr brew
Ill wait for Carcass to reply, but what you are doing there looks right to me, driving the apical growth points down to an even, uniform spread.

Then the lowers can move upward to even the canopy.

You did start with a pretty good gap inbetween the lateral nodal growth so it will take some time and taming.

Whilst that direct nodal growth is hooked horintal, the secondaries will get equal access to the apical growth hormones and building, that will fill her in nicely.

I realised after following along in his tutorial he takes the unders of that secondary growth which is so obvious when he pointed it out, as an essential part of removal, to encourage the uppers and increase their resources and access to light and hormones.

Ultimately his method is pretty clever, however exact you adhere to the principles the plant is still going to be more even and framed properly than without them.

A good teacher always makes the student better. I already see that in your Cleo. Its finicky, but its a brilliant method.
OMG today I see it.
She looks good Trala, like she's survived a tornado. They truly have to look something like that at one point in order to get to where you want to be at the end.

Have a look at this little one I'm working on now. Not much different.
RQ twin 5-7-22 F7.jpg
I just took a pic of her. Shoot as fuck.
She’s looking good still so lush to I’m jealous lol I’ll get there though hope you have a great weekend :)
Hi there:)

Thanks. I’m working this weekend chaaaaCHING!

Good morning and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MY GIRLFRIENDS!

And good morning C Dogg

This will be your first Mothers Day without your mum, and I’m sending you love and sunshine, or rain, tbh I have zero control over the weather… lolll but defs sending you love.

Cleo woke up from last nights Carcassing BIG SMILING for you too.

(Tbh I’m shook as fuck. I thought I broke her)

Bedtime :( :( :(

66451ADE-8C78-4E4E-AF5A-ECC30B1A99B0.jpeg

Morning time :) :) :)

AE43F97C-EA1A-44DD-869F-7C28AD03D718.jpeg

And good morning C Dogg

This will be your first Mothers Day without your mum, and I’m sending you love and sunshine, or rain, tbh I have zero control over the weather… lolll but defs sending you love.

Nice recovery, I’m sorry you have to work this weekend :(

And good morning C Dogg

I didn't see that coming! (That's a lie.) :bravo:

And good morning C Dogg

You got it going on Miss T!!

NTH

Back
Top Bottom