Troy's First Grow - Animal Cookies & Platinum OG Clones - DWC & Soil - 2017

Mmm mm mm! Mighty fine batch o meds you got there sir! Looking very nice! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mmm mm mm! Mighty fine batch o meds you got there sir! Looking very nice! :cheesygrinsmiley:

My mouth is already watering. :woohoo:

I'm really getting excited about harvest time but at the same time a bit sad. The first thing I do every morning is visit my girls while I sip on a cup of coffee. Not being able to do my next grow until January, I'm not sure how I will handle withdrawals. :nomo:

It was a chilly 46 degrees this morning, I'm glad I no longer need to leave the garage opened!
You got some purple going on:thumb: looking real good!!

Yea the garage door "burping" can be a pain but sure does the job. When I do my January grow I will probably be able to go without the additional cooling.

Do you think the Purple is from maturity or from adding that extra 600w LED? I have a feeling it is the girls putting on a nice tan (purple) from the extra lights as a protection from burning. They sure do seem to like the extra light.

Yea the garage door "burping" can be a pain but sure does the job. When I do my January grow I will probably be able to go without the additional cooling.

Do you think the Purple is from maturity or from adding that extra 600w LED? I have a feeling it is the girls putting on a nice tan (purple) from the extra lights as a protection from burning. They sure do seem to like the extra light.

Plants like to go purple later in their lives and generally when exposed to cold ish temperatures :thumb:

Makes for some pretty flowers! You should get a tiny 2x2 and just grow little auto nug sticks over winter .

The purple continues and is really pretty. It is funny that it doesn't show that much when the full spectrum is on.

Would love to have a winter grow but I'm sure it leaving on a 6 week cruise on Thanksgiving and won't be back until after New Year.

10/4 -Day 54 Flower. Week 8

Well hit week 8 of Flower today. Both plants have a rating of 9-10 week. Think she will come in right on schedule.

420-magazine-mobile1361146327.jpg

420-magazine-mobile81550977.jpg

420-magazine-mobile406516354.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1977705760.jpg

The purple continues and is really pretty. It is funny that it doesn't show that much when the full spectrum is on.

Would love to have a winter grow but I'm sure it leaving on a 6 week cruise on Thanksgiving and won't be back until after New Year.

Lol well on that note I don't feel tooo bad for you . that cruise will probably provide a similar level of relaxation XD

Plants look Nice! I've heard some strains never actually go Amber and they'll just stay milky! I'm not sure if this is one of them, could be down to phenos too so I'm curious to see how they progress as you move towards harvest!

I have a feeling that it is just taking time for the amber to show more, as it is same for both plants.

Only trouble with Cruising is I can't bring any 420.
True, one of my friends went for a cruise, they stopped in Jamaica :rastamon: needless to say he got his fix on that layover XD

I wonder if you could sneak a little vape pen full of concentrate on? .

How's the smell off those plants now?

True, one of my friends went for a cruise, they stopped in Jamaica :rastamon: needless to say he got his fix on that layover XD

So one of the couples that sat at our dinner table brought bud on the cruise. Burnt a J with them on the deck. Nothing like middle of the night, token, in the middle of the ocean!!!

LOL --- believe me the thought has gone through my head. I did see that one country, Uruguay, recently legalized recreational marijuana. There seems to be a problem that US Credit Card companies are threatening to pull merchants accounts if they process marijuana transactions on their cards. hmmm.. There's always cash.

So one of the couples that sat at our dinner table brought bud on the cruise. Burnt a J with them on the deck. Nothing like middle of the night, token, in the middle of the ocean!!!

I think taking it on board would be easy but somewhat concerned about going through TSA at the airport to get me to the departure port in Florida.

Mm thems some dirty girls you got there, all wet with resin .

Started your flush yet? Lookin real nice

Back
Top Bottom