Tryan2grow1 For The First Time

Mouthwatering already these buds are.....most definitely going for the long haul and those wonderful amber trichomes. Looking for the one hit stupid sh....t! I am wound pretty tight during the daytime and need a sedative type, put me down, make me stop thinking medicine at end of the day. So couchlock weed is what I am shooting for.

Being the all curious one that I am, it was decided to take a sample cut and search for those lovely trichomes. Not expecting much other than clear glass at this stage. But as you can see a lot of milky trichs already and miraculously a few amber as well. The amber trichomes were indeed a surprise.
First_Amber.PNG

On both plants, I searched and searched for amber trichomes only not to find a single one until I almost gave up. A hint of amber showed on one specific bud on the overachiever. It was bottom undergrowth too. So this is the cut sample that was taken and viewed under the microscope. No where else on these ladies is amber showing. Or at least I am not seeing them. No worries, still have several weeks to go to fatten up these buds.

On both plants, I searched and searched for amber trichomes only not to find a single one until I almost gave up. A hint of amber showed on one specific bud on the overachiever. It was bottom undergrowth too. So this is the cut sample that was taken and viewed under the microscope. No where else on these ladies is amber showing. Or at least I am not seeing them. No worries, still have several weeks to go to fatten up these buds.

Patience! Patience! :laugh:
How many days in bloom?

Mouthwatering already these buds are.....most definitely going for the long haul and those wonderful amber trichomes. Looking for the one hit stupid sh....t! I am wound pretty tight during the daytime and need a sedative type, put me down, make me stop thinking medicine at end of the day. So couchlock weed is what I am shooting for.

Are you PHing all the drool you're dripping into your pots when take these pictures?!?! :drool:

Are you PHing all the drool you're dripping into your pots when take these pictures?!?! :drool:

The anticipation was high as the seeds went into paper towels to germinate for this journey. As we continue down the path to fruition, the anticipation does not wane, in fact it gets worse the closer to harvest my ladies get. Fortunately this old man still has somewhat control of my faculties, no drool cup needed just yet.....lol. But I agree, looking at those photos does indeed make me wish for harvest day to be upon these plants. So far so good with the waiting department. Ladies continue to dress to impress. Buds are definitely getting thicker. And their thirst continues. Res change in two days. Ladies and farmer both content at this time.

Trust me I am really good at math. Just not good at keeping track of time, days, weeks, years or just calendars in general. I live for the now so time is completely irrelevant. This Thursday completes week 10 since germ. So this is week 9 not 10.

Bigger buds, I think so. Happy plants, well they are not saying anything negative that I'm picking up on. Still growing green as ever, that is what my eyes see. Today is day 70 from germ. Been a long wait these past 10 weeks. And the wait continues. Res change tomorrow. May all cultivators be blessed with that green thumb Mother Nature allows us to have. Chatatchal8r!

Res change tonight. Continuing with only 50% recommended doses for full bloom. The buds get all the attention. For tonight though the other end gets the photo shoot. Now them some roots.....
420-magazine-mobile1912526338.jpg
420-magazine-mobile315376732.jpg

Back
Top Bottom