TTKlaus' 3rd Grow Journal - Dragons Rose

I'd say after a week and those roots will really start spreading and get tangle and don't need that stress at just being a seedling. So soonup to a week

That's what I was thinking. I know I waited too long in my first grow and nearly killed them by trying to separate them.

So um, why ?

I'm not sure what you're asking. To clarify my statement: My very first grow had 6 seeds in one grow tray, I tried to repot them after 2 1/2 weeks to give the roots more space and put them into a different soil. The roots of the 6 plants had grown together and it became nearly impossible to separate the plants. It tore the roots and it nearly killed the plants as a result.

TTKlaus

I meant why let a situation occur where they tangle ? I’m sure you chose it for a benefit reason
I see. The reason to start all seeds in this tray is because it's a shallow wicking grow tray. It's a perfect seed/clone starter. It's impossible to over water, the soil is always perfectly moist. And the tray fits my light perfectly.

TTKlaus

Day10 - which is day 6 after seedlings sprouted. The seedling on the right in the pic is way spindlier compared to the others. It has trouble standing up! my last grows did not have the same problem. It must be strain dependent.

Question: When should I top?

TTKlaus

Day14 from seed
Looking great. I fed them i mild solution of nutrients from Alga Farms, an algae based solution for veg. The seedlings are super happy right now, getting nice a stocky. the weak one of the bunch is now propped up by a rock!

Just a few more days before topping!

TTKlaus

Back
Top Bottom