Tunkers Fogging Herb Garden

Time for intros. Next girls in the gang: Seedsman Critical Mass (2 of)

Sorry about the shitty Meizhi lighting.

Realised because of this fucking auto I'll have to keep it in the fridge so it's getting 18/6 still. So I've put the fog cloning bucket outside and switched up to DWC for the fridge. It will be a good test of the Meizhi's flowering ability anyway.

Somehow the fridge bucket got root rot. Before you say it JM, they aren't dead yet.

I've changed the res twice since and scrubbed everything between changes. Added double doses of Z7 as I don't have any h2o2 on hand. I'm confident the auto will prevail eventually, but proabably not the best plant to be slowing down on the growth..

2 Critical mass on left, auto bottom right, sal clone top right and the 2 jiffys are just a couple flowers for my daughters fairy garden we're making lol

The critical mass on top was put in fog bucket outside and the bottom stayed in fridge in jiffy pot. Root growth was about the same but the one outside with hotter weather and shorter light hours stretched a tad more. Both ways were fine but was really not necessary taking them from jiffy until time to swim.

Grabbed a couple clones from mates flowering girl. Took 13 days for nubs. Hopefully will see roots in couple days

HEY!!! I'M BACK!!!!

ARE WE GROWING A VEGETABLE GARDEN OR CANNABIS HERE??!!! :laugh:

Thread rules.... I don't agree with them, but rulez is rulez.

Sorry about the root rot. Looks like you have it under control though. :thumb:

HEY!!! I'M BACK!!!!

ARE WE GROWING A VEGETABLE GARDEN OR CANNABIS HERE??!!! :laugh:

Thread rules.... I don't agree with them, but rulez is rulez.

Sorry about the root rot. Looks like you have it under control though. :thumb:
Haha thanks mate. Glad you're playing along. Only growing veggies coz I like playing with big melons..

Haha thanks mate. Glad you're playing along. Only growing veggies coz I like playing with big melons..
I like those too. My wife has a few.....but I don't get to play anymore. So I grow little plants. :laugh:

A few? Like Total Recall? Nice find lol
Well, I didn't want to be obvious and say two. I figure more than one is a few. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom