Twelve12's Breeding Program

Quixilvir ~ I have to check them tonight when I get home. Yesterday there were bumps for the roots, but no roots yet. Stay tunes!

bigirishdoode ~ Someday. Figuring out how to protect myself with online ordering forms, credit card processing, etc…That's after I find a gem to offer, right now I have seeds but no gems.

Random fact.

Got a confirmation from Connoisseur that the Granddady Purple S1 is indeed self from Ken's cut. Looks like this is going to be wonderful for everyone, especially those are not in CA to get the clone. They said there are only 100 pack (5 seeds ea) limited seed and will take a while before the bank restock so I will just grow out one seed instead of 1/2 of the pack, saving the rest until I self them and restock it myself, hehehe. They are feminized, and self, so the pheno/geno is locked should be the same for all seeds from the self.

For Ken's DGP, 100 is a steal.

very good points there, safety first! while were on the subject, do you recommend any banks? ive never ordered before and know nothing im currently trying to get info on cannabisseeds dot com, ever dealt with them?

We have some good sponsors here bro also offer freebies. These help 420 so it's a win win.

Check them out.

bigirishdoode ~ I order my seeds from the sponsors 99% of the time. 1% with non-sponsors. Not all the available seed banks carry what you're looking for, search around and read on some reviews from previous customers experience before placing your order.

jandre2k3 ~ This community is honest about the strain ability to deliver. All good things are from GDP, ever since I heard about it the desire is on. Worth the waiting. Growing it to see if the hype is real.

GodSpeed ~ Not sure about copyrights and and fees associated with the strain. Right now I have no clue how the deals are made. Just focusing on breeding at the moment. I'm years from finding a gem and stabilizing the new strains. I will have all the homework done once I go live and when I move to different region of the world that allow growing and selling. Until then, I'll tide pack of seeds on a string and let the balloon floats freely.

Drop seeds not bombs.

Strain Profile: Firestorm

Firestorm. Cross between Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel. 35 days in bloom, baby.

Looks very much like the mother with slight differences. It seem to be pumping out more pistils and buds than the mom. Will have to see next week how this one unfolds.

MG_2416.jpg
MG_2428.jpg
MG_2418.jpg

Got lucky in selecting this one as the winner from F1 cross (first run with 8 regular seeds).

Firestorm's mother (Pineapple Express) flowering around the same time.
MG_2415.jpg

I noticed F1 is not that uniform if the parents are not pure. Even if they are, there will be other variation to the contribution of DNA varies between the parents; 50/50, 60/40, 75/25 or anywhere in between. Knowing this F1 is not stable or uniform. Not sure why I thought it was before (too much reading and not enough life experience) but after looking at some of the F1 females of my own they vary in pheno.

Still see the gems are in F2, however, F1 we can select the winning plant among different variations from the group to increase our odds in finding that gem in F2. That means we have to grow out from start to finish, unless they show obvious sign like slow growth, low yield, too sensitive to the environment then they get remove before completion.

Re: Strain Profile: Firestorm

Firestorm. Cross between Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel. 35 days in bloom, baby.

Looks very much like the mother with slight differences. It seem to be pumping out more pistils and buds than the mom. Will have to see next week how this one unfolds.

MG_2416.jpg
MG_2428.jpg
MG_2418.jpg

Got lucky in selecting this one as the winner from F1 cross (first run with 8 regular seeds).

Firestorm's mother (Pineapple Express) flowering around the same time.
MG_2415.jpg

I noticed F1 is not that uniform if the parents are not pure. Even if they are, there will be other variation to the contribution of DNA varies between the parents; 50/50, 60/40, 75/25 or anywhere in between. Knowing this F1 is not stable or uniform. Not sure why I thought it was before (too much reading and not enough life experience) but after looking at some of the F1 females of my own they vary in pheno.

Still see the gems are in F2, however, F1 we can select the winning plant among different variations from the group to increase our odds in finding that gem in F2. That means we have to grow out from start to finish, unless they show obvious sign like slow growth, low yield, too sensitive to the environment then they get remove before completion.

quoting this cuz those pics need to be plastered !! lol i forgot to mention that i got fems and regulars in hopes of males for breeding,along with cloning, you have guided and inspired me i got the bug to breed again,i was very disenchanted with the 2 lame(not really) strains i have been working with bored with em' they were bagseed,although i was told one had a pedigree, i will put that one away for a future project oh hell i dont think i will be able to sleep for days now ! (im not good at waiting on shipping) lmao! im such a lil' kid that way:thanks::thumb::high-five:

Wow 12/12! You have inspired us to document our new strains we are bringing to the Medical Cannabis industry. Exited to reveal our exclusive elite strain called Pink Cloud®

I'm glad to see (hope you are as well) that the F1 will provide different phenos. You didn't start with A x B, you started with ABC x DEF. It's important to remind peeps of that. A x B is only true if you use inbred/landrace/stable strains--even then you will get some recessive traits to pop out. Breeding is all about finding the gem, and then retaining that characteristic, along with the others you have worked hard for.

bigirishdoode ~ Regular seeds is fun to grow, the anticipation of getting female/male, like playing the lottery. Once you obtain good genetic you'll know it right away. It has most if not all of the traits you're looking for. Glad you're taking up on breeding. Keep a record of your seeds and the parents plants when you have them. It will make things go smoothly.

LeafLady ~ I'll do my best to document more details. It can be fun documenting them as well as growing. Your Pink Cloud® sounds amazing. Would like more details and pics of your new strain. Will you be offering seeds at your dispensary or just clone only?

OG13 ~ I still have all the Downtown Stumble F1 plants in veg (male/female). Female to male ratio is high with this batch, keeping them all until they flower out to see which I like more, then discard the mother plant on the ones less desirable. Made a mistake on Firestorm F1. Should of kept all the females not just the winner. My focus was too much in F2 that I think any F1 would do, but after looking at the different pheno, there could be better ones among the discarded plants. And without completing the full flowering cycle we will never know. Lesson learn not making that mistake again. I want a factory for Christmas.

justintym2 ~ Thank you. I love it.

Frozen Amazon

Introducing Frozen Amazon (Heavy Duty Fruity x ATA Tundra) F1 hybrid cross. Got some seeds from the plant (currently drying), there are plenty more seeds in the buds will wait till it dry for easy picking. The bud will be for making hash. Got the bag (73 micron) now we're just waiting on the buds/trims.

Again, not enough room in the veg to grow out some of these. Will see what I can do to organize the veg tent allowing some of these seeds to sprout. It's really fun to see the new pheno/geno from the cross.

frame116.jpg
frame45.jpg

Picture of seeds, how exciting right? I see a whole new possibility not seeds. Each seed is a chance to find the hidden gem, perhaps it's 1 in 100,000 or 1 in 200 who knows. In a sense they are mystery seeds or bagseeds.

Ice age

:bigblush: Introducing ICE AGE (Downtown Stumble (Vanilla Kush x Grapefruit Diesel) x ATA Tundra).

frame024.jpg
frame310.jpg

Already got 8 seeds germinating. I've made arrangement to have some of the seeds to grow but only 8 plants per strain. They will be grown under 12/12 for the first two weeks then I'll take some clones (placing them in the Time Capsule) per plant before flowering them out. Why 8 plants? It fits in one 2L carrying tray that I got. The plants will be in 1L (2L bottle cut in half) bottle. There is a high percentage of final plants being less than 8 since there will be male(s) among the group. The goal is to keep one best female and one male from the 8. :love:

12-12 my friend,have u ever grown any of TGA subcool's line ?, I've done Deep Purple, and I just harvested some Vortex, man what a buzz, this stuff is sweet, and the high is very uplifting, good bud for getting things done, no couch lock, just fun. .... just thought i'd throw this out there. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom