V4L's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow: Cherry Pie Fems, LOS, 2023

Merry Christmas! Old buds? I didn’t take that literally til I saw the picture. You meant it. Old buds. So what do they do? You just let them break down in the soil? What’s good in old buds for current plants?
It will add nutrients to the soil and give the worms a great holiday season... 😜 The worms will definitely eat them, I always drop my leaves from defol in my pots, I also use cover crops and chop and drop them into the soil.

:passitleft:

It will add nutrients to the soil and give the worms a great holiday season... 😜 The worms will definitely eat them, I always drop my leaves from defol in my pots, I also use cover crops and chop and drop them into the soil.

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 n a Happy New Year 🎈🎊. CL🍀

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! Old buds? I didn’t take that literally til I saw the picture. You meant it. Old buds. So what do they do? You just let them break down in the soil? What’s good in old buds for current plants?

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 n a Happy New Year 🎈🎊. CL🍀

Hope you all have a great Christmas as well! :passitleft:

🎄

And a very Peaceful & Prosperous New year!

:party:

Ok @Gee64 you are correct! I just did another brix read and it definitely went up ⬆️ to higher Brix!

Merry Christmas!

IMG_3895.png

Happy Holidaze Vegan4life! 🎄

Merry Christmas fellow Growmies!

Here are a few pics from last night!

Cherry Pie
cp1122423.jpg

Cherry Pie
cp2122423.jpg

Cherry Pie
cp3122423.jpg

Cherry Pie
cp4122423.jpg

Northern Lights
NL122423.jpg

Merry Christmas fellow Growmies!

Here are a few pics from last night!

Cherry Pie
cp1122423.jpg

Cherry Pie
cp2122423.jpg

Cherry Pie
cp3122423.jpg

Cherry Pie
cp4122423.jpg

Northern Lights
NL122423.jpg
Despite a different breeder and photo vs auto, your CP buds don’t look too dissimilar from how mine did at that point. Your leaves are perhaps a bit more long and pointy. Odd plant I thought. Sativa leaves and indica buds. Your NL is gorgeous. Merry Xmas!

Good morning fellow Growmies! Here are a couple of pics from last night.

Cherry Pie

cp122523.jpg

Northern Lights
NL122523.jpg

Good Morning fellow Growmies! I am about 28 days into flower with these ladies.

Last night I pureed more Blue corn sprouts. I added the puree to 4 gallons of RO water and added BAS BuildAbloom 1/2 teaspoon per gallon, Big 6 Micronutrients 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, coconut water powder 1/2 Teaspoon per gallon, SNS-209 1/2 tablespoon per gallon, Rootwise microbes 1/4 teaspoon per gallon. I gave each pot approximately 1 gallon.

Killer looking plants, what is the smell off of the Northern Lights? I've been looking for more old school stuff
I think I am currently nose blind, I'm not smelling much, I put my face right up close and personal in the Cherry Pie and could only get a faint sweet smell. If I just go into the grow space to turn on a fan or to get something, I'll go back in the house and my wife will about fall over... "OH MY GOD YOU REAK!" So I guess they are getting loud, but unfortunately I am not smelling that at this point. I am hoping I will soon...

I think I am currently nose blind, I'm not smelling much, I put my face right up close and personal in the Cherry Pie and could only get a faint sweet smell. If I just go into the grow space to turn on a fan or to get something, I'll go back in the house and my wife will about fall over... "OH MY GOD YOU REAK!" So I guess they are getting loud, but unfortunately I am not smelling that at this point. I am hoping I will soon...

This the season, I have to clean the old nasal passages to try and get a good smell as well. I've resorted to asking my daughter if she can smell my tents as an indicator when to change the carbon filter, lol

This the season, I have to clean the old nasal passages to try and get a good smell as well. I've resorted to asking my daughter if she can smell my tents as an indicator when to change the carbon filter, lol
I have my wife for that...

lol! So glad you said this! I thought I was the only one whose smeller has ceased to work. Lmao! I have people come over sometimes and they’re like, dude, shut the garage door, I can smell that from the sidewalk…and I’m like what? Really? I don’t smell anything!

Ok @Gee64 you are correct! I just did another brix read and it definitely went up ⬆️ to higher Brix!

Merry Christmas!

IMG_3895.png
Merry Christmas V! 17-18. Thats exactly what they look like to me. Beauty! They will finish beautifully and calcium looks spot on👍👊. Nice job😊.

Humidity in my lung room has been running between 60 - 65 %. I have a Bluetooth Govee Hygrometer in my tent, it is staying below 60%. It is about 65 - 70% humidity outside.

CPGovee122823.PNG

With weather changes, more moisture, rain and humidity getting higher, my grow space humidity has been rising due to outdoor humidity being high, 70% +. I live on the coast in So Cal. I usually exhaust air to the outside and have a passive air intake. Now my humidity in my lung room and tent are staying close to outside humidity levels. So I turned off exhaust/ air exchange and turned on dehumidifier and air conditioner. I am now running around 55% humidity and around 80F +. In this scenario should I be adding CO2 as I have no fresh air coming in now? I did just order a CO2 monitor from the Zon. I was thinking of making a DIY CO2 Generator using sugar and yeast. @Gee64 @Jon @Azimuth @NickHardy

Back
Top Bottom