Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Subbed in to watch your mainlining VS. Thanks for the invite over. The plants really do look amazing! And the colour! This is why my favourite colour is green .

Thanks for stopping in Purkle. It will be my first time main lining a plant....and I sure picked an interesting one to do it on. I really didn't think these were going to stay this short but it is. I will just take my time and the main lining will take as long as it takes. I think I am going to take this up to 16 colas. I will have some new pics up on them later tonight.

Thanks for stopping in Purkle. It will be my first time main lining a plant....and I sure picked an interesting one to do it on. I really didn't think these were going to stay this short but it is. I will just take my time and the main lining will take as long as it takes. I think I am going to take this up to 16 colas. I will have some new pics up on them later tonight.
. holy shit 16 main colas! I'm still reading back on this thread but how much space do you have to work with? I can imagine although the plant won't get very tall she will be wide right?

That ^^^ Although when they start GMO cannabis Monsanto is expert and has deep pockets. Will take farmers to court and take the farm.

But your smart. You are creating your own as are others that are even continuing lines. They can't go back on stuff that has already existed.

These Nukes are interesting. I may have to get a few beans and try them out. They are pretty stout and hardy plants. I can't believe the hell Growchy put his girls through and the reward that they gave him. I love watching this unfold. I am wondering how much they stretch in your grow vs the extreme training he did. That picture on their website shows a plant 7ft tall. At the rate your nuke is going that would take about 2 years in veg.

. holy shit 16 main colas! I'm still reading back on this thread but how much space do you have to work with? I can imagine although the plant won't get very tall she will be wide right?

Yeah, I have a 6.5 foot tall tent so I have more than enough height for this strain. 16 colas won't be bad on this strain....the sturdy nature will help. I will just have to give it a bit of time to grow to the height I want before flipping. Not a big deal either way...if I get to the 16 colas long before I hit the height I want I will just set it on something to bring it to the height I want.

But your smart. You are creating your own as are others that are even continuing lines. They can't go back on stuff that has already existed.

These Nukes are interesting. I may have to get a few beans and try them out. They are pretty stout and hardy plants. I can't believe the hell Growchy put his girls through and the reward that they gave him. I love watching this unfold. I am wondering how much they stretch in your grow vs the extreme training he did. That picture on their website shows a plant 7ft tall. At the rate your nuke is going that would take about 2 years in veg.

Well I am letting the big girl grow naturally. I just want to see how it will grow without my interference. I will be putting the girl I am main lining through a lot of similar bondage as Growchy did....but not as much. I don't expect either to stretch much. Of course all my leaf tip spreading is keeping it really really compact. I might need to stop doing it to get a little height on her.

Nukehead Veg Day 27 Update

Update as promised. Things are rolling along smoothly.....just how I like it. Plants are really nice and healthy looking. #2 continues to shine and #1 is beginning her bondage training.

Tent is staying just about perfect in temp (72-84) and RH is hanging around 55-65% when the lights and humidifier are on.

Now I am sure someone is going to ask about #1 and her main line training. Yes I know main lining is off one node. Yes I know there are 4 tops showing. The bottom two are being groomed to be clones and will get snipped off when they are the correct size and I am ready for them.

020818_Nukehead_Veg_Day_27_2.JPG

020818_Nukehead_Veg_Day_27_1.JPG

Nukehead #1

020818_Nukehead_Veg_Day_27_3.JPG

020818_Nukehead_Veg_Day_27_4.JPG

020818_Nukehead_Veg_Day_27_5.JPG

020818_Nukehead_Veg_Day_27_6.JPG

020818_Nukehead_Veg_Day_27_7.JPG

020818_Nukehead_Veg_Day_27_8.JPG

Nukehead #2

020818_Nukehead_Veg_Day_27_9.JPG

020818_Nukehead_Veg_Day_27_10.JPG

020818_Nukehead_Veg_Day_27_11.JPG

Bonus Tent Shot before lights out!

020818_Tent_1.JPG

Man! I just can’t get enough of that #2 brother. While I was scrolling down the iPad looking at the pics, I feel this sense of hurry to get to the Nuke2 pics ffs! That’s one sexy gal right there Van, very damn good job!!

Thanks Artic.....she definitely holds a special spot in my heart! I love that node spacing under her skirt! Not the mention her lush green leaves......yikes, I better stop before I get too excited!!

Oh I forgot to add the other details......She is throwing out 11 bladed fan leaves and she is now standing 8 inches tall and is working on her 13th node at that height.

Oh I forgot to add the other details......She is throwing out 11 bladed fan leaves and she is now standing 8 inches tall and is working on her 13th node at that height.
Van could you pretty please upload a pic for us of one when you pull one off? .

Hey Mac! From a flux to a main line huh? Nice.....broadening your training, I like it! Make sure you let me know when you start so I can follow along!

Yes! I want to try as many techniques and strains as I can until I figure out which I like best. (I'm planning to try coco with my next seed, and maybe a 12/12 from seed, just for the fun of it.)

I decided to do the main-lining on my Painkiller XL. You can see her beginnings in my perpetual journal or jump to today's post. :) ANY advice/suggestions would be welcomed!

The bottom two are being groomed to be clones and will get snipped off when they are the correct size and I am ready for them.

What a terrific idea! You are the master! :)

Man! I just can't get enough of that #2 brother. While I was scrolling down the iPad looking at the pics, I feel this sense of hurry to get to the Nuke2 pics ffs! That's one sexy gal right there Van, very damn good job!!
Nukehead #2 is very captivating! Even more so in person! Too bad they don't have scratch and sniff technology because she even smells delish lol

That's phucking insane Van!!!

I know right!! I keep looking for 13 bladed leaves but none yet.

I will be glad to when its time to defoliate some. The 11 bladed leaves have only been on the last 3 nodes so they are still new.

#2 is showing signs of the better phenos. Plenty of blades on her leaves. . might have a winner there.

I hope you are right Aussie! Its looking promising!

Yes! I want to try as many techniques and strains as I can until I figure out which I like best. (I'm planning to try coco with my next seed, and maybe a 12/12 from seed, just for the fun of it.)

I decided to do the main-lining on my Painkiller XL. You can see her beginnings in my perpetual journal or jump to today's post. :) ANY advice/suggestions would be welcomed!

I will be happy to swing by and check it out Mac! Looking forward to seeing you try your hand at it!

That’s phucking insane Van!!!

#2 is showing signs of the better phenos. Plenty of blades on her leaves. . might have a winner there.

Nukehead #2 is very captivating! Even more so in person! Too bad they don't have scratch and sniff technology because she even smells delish lol

I definitely see why Growchy was ranting and raving about the smell of his Nukehead! She smells divine! Hope she smells even better in flower!

Back
Top Bottom